MMD discussion/sharing

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
pirating is inevitable and that is an indisputable fact.

However, there is a "Smart" way where people can continue to share in one place, while maintaining the confidentiality of said place, so that it lives longer and people can keep using it. instead of spreading it everywhere without worrying about affecting that existence of that place..

In fact, not only kemono, certain neighborhood korean site started to have problems because many people knew about the place. and the link shared there, which had lasted a long time and could be accessed by many people, disappeared in less than a day.

btw,
where did you get this data of "Many Artist" and how many percentage of them compared to those who don't want their work to be spread?
Because it spreads so fast. So a lot of people know kemono. Especially the authors, they hate it. After all, it's an antagonistic situation. And a lot of people who use it think it's normal behavior and recommend it to others. So many authors started to use it to avoid leaks. Setting the password to be hidden or giving it privately. As for better and more private ways. It's always going to spread, and the difference is how long it lasts.

Reactions: Azazelsan

Azazelsan

Jul 12, 2021
Because it spreads so fast. So a lot of people know kemono. Especially the authors, they hate it. After all, it's an antagonistic situation. And a lot of people who use it think it's normal behavior and recommend it to others. So many authors started to use it to avoid leaks. Setting the password to be hidden or giving it privately. As for better and more private ways. It's always going to spread, and the difference is how long it lasts.
The advantage of kemono and f95 is that these sites do not want money for it. Just like the Koreans do.
By the way. Does anyone know a site where you can download VAM videos?
Every now and then I come across paid subscription sites...

I'm looking for these two movies.

Reactions: natsugajeel2000

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
It should be downloaded using kemono. You have to open a site like mege pixeldrain and archive it yourself before you share it. Instead of posting the kemono link and asking people to download it there. Anyway, I'd like to thank you all for sharing. Thank you!

Reactions: dajj and DarkDank

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Not to beg since I haven't contributed, but has the latest Gentleman910 video been shared here already? I've tried searching through but it's like a needle in a haystack to find anything specific even with the search function.

Drake_King

Jun 26, 2023

Looks like Nastay got updated on Kemono!
Anyone have all of the Tiktok-styled videos? It seems that he has them in a file and I had no luck finding it

Last edited:

Azazelsan

Jul 12, 2021

Looks like Nastay got updated on Kemono!
Anyone have all of the Tiktok-styled videos? It seems that he has them in a file and I had no luck finding it
Many of his links have already expired. Anyone have his collection?

Reactions: Drake_King
May 17, 2022
Does anyone have it?
水原千鶴X七海麻美X更科瑠夏X櫻澤墨X八重森彌妮 - Come Closer【彼女、お借りします】4k SEX 全裸版(限定視頻Limited Video) (Patreon)

Theftsorrow

May 4, 2018
Anyone have this one?
These ones:

Well I was catching up on the thread and saw a bunch of request so i'm just gonna post all the one's i saw: