MMD discussion/sharing

bqy444

May 24, 2023
Anyone got these two vids from nimoji?

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
looks like hisapi now put his password in membership page

kemono becoming more and more unreliable by the day.

Feb 12, 2020
looks like hisapi now put his password in membership page

kemono becoming more and more unreliable by the day.
Until they let users add their own comments or something to let others know passwords. Adding the fanbox fan cards was a good move but still not enough

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
This is not true.As a matter of fact,he transferred too much money directly from overseas, and the police thought he was selling drugs, and then they caught him and found out he was doing adult 3D animation
Evading taxes is the trigger of this whole thing. After he transferred 1.8 mil CN money at once, which is stupid to do as a marked unemployed person. His bank/irs/whatever told him what to do to avoid the tax avoidance persecution. Instead of keeping -25%, which is still a LOT, not going to jail and losing everything... he told them to fuck off.

Feb 12, 2020
Some more JicJic stuff that I think hasn't been shared yet.

Gimme More

Girl like me

Baam

Good Night Kiss

Cinder Something

Cinder Polearm Dance

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
Until they let users add their own comments or something to let others know passwords. Adding the fanbox fan cards was a good move but still not enough
That will just dilute the comment with begging comment imo.

I seen workaround. create discord and import it

I'd rather post my link to some forum than add more work by making discord, tbh.

NepNep

Sep 4, 2017
And in >this< specifical case the direct mega link is a patreon redirect to membership. My guy please.
The guy is right about this. His whole damn archive link is on kemono atm including his new works... if you can't see past the tiny barrier that is there(which is reading), the school education system has failed you.

• Haha
Reactions: aeblel

aeblel

May 4, 2023
took forever to download and upload
the password is either 544 or YM

Oh, thanks man. If someone wonders - it's

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
Great, now after he ego search himself, he will just put the mega pass on membership page. Just like hisapi and the other on patreon

Edt: as predicted, the "last until the end of November" link is now offline

Last edited: