MMD discussion/sharing

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Evading taxes is the trigger of this whole thing. After he transferred 1.8 mil CN money at once, which is stupid to do as a marked unemployed person. His bank/irs/whatever told him what to do to avoid the tax avoidance persecution. Instead of keeping -25%, which is still a LOT, not going to jail and losing everything... he told them to fuck off.
If this is true, why are the other mainland CN creators also suddenly disappear or stopped creating en masse? is it also because they're also all tax-evading? or is it just to simply hide from spotlight until the law relaxes again?

TakasakiYui

Nov 20, 2021
Anyone know him?

look like this one

Just Reminder

Jan 31, 2021
If this is true, why are the other mainland CN creators also suddenly disappear or stopped creating en masse? is it also because they're also all tax-evading? or is it just to simply hide from spotlight until the law relaxes again?
It's not that he even wanted to evade tax...
Even if he would want to pay tax, he couldn't, cause by default if your source of income is illegal activity
(using the internet behind firewall/creating +18 content) you just could not do it.

Yes, tax evasion was the trigger for his arrest, but at the same time the tax evasion itself
was just an inevitable side effect of his work.

And after his arrest, the authorities announced, they are doubling down their efforts to clamp down
on the other similar "illegal activities" therefore other creators went into hiding.

• Sad
Reactions: aspar4gus

duncan142240

Dec 23, 2022
does anyon have this one
If anyone has it, I can provide a lot of his past videos, but I compressed the files

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Frens, would anyone have simple walking/idling animations or an advice on how I can go about finding them? Completely noob at this, learned about MMD whole 5 seconds ago, hence sorry for the stupid question.

Reactions: vvv144

registere

May 18, 2023
rookie

MARKSAAAIN

Nov 9, 2022
Some more JicJic stuff that I think hasn't been shared yet.

Gimme More

Girl like me

Baam

Good Night Kiss

Cinder Something

Cinder Polearm Dance

Thank you for your sharing! 。゚ヽ(゚´Д`)ノ゚。

GehrmanBB

Mar 27, 2022
Some more JicJic stuff that I think hasn't been shared yet.

Gimme More

Girl like me

Baam

Good Night Kiss

Cinder Something

Cinder Polearm Dance

Thanks for sharing, do you happen to have the more recent Kali New Thang video from august?

Reactions: radiojoe