MMD discussion/sharing

wretchedegg

Jul 26, 2020
Man, the fact that on iwara, the good oldies NxZ Lady only got 300 likes while basic kk Motions got thousands like saddens me.
I don't know why people are crazy for kkmmd, there are a lot copy paste scenes videos, it's like watching the same video everytime, same bodywriting with a vibrator inside scene, in general there is no correlation in their videos and they charge like $15-$30 for their monthly videos meanwhile others good artists charge $5 for their entire collection like Aquinas for example. Well I like kk myself but when artists make original content or a good strip dance video.

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
I don't know why people are crazy for kkmmd, there are a lot copy paste scenes videos, it's like watching the same video everytime, same bodywriting with a vibrator inside scene, in general there is no correlation in their videos and they charge like $15-$30 for their monthly videos meanwhile others good artists charge $5 for their entire collection like Aquinas for example. Well I like kk myself but when artists make original content or a good strip dance video.
But the percentage of good KK writers who make their own scene animations is probably less than 5%... The better ones who use scene sets to create plots with text are also less than 10% (e.g. gentieman910 . Anryms etc.) More like HMV stitching. Then there are the authors with very beautiful and exquisite footage, but the HMV works that are directly stitched together with scenes are not an example. What will the audience want to see?

Usually, the ones that have more love interest are the ones that have exquisite continuous sex.
Because a lot of viewers just want sex but they don't care about the content and continuity.
But for those who have watched a lot or have a certain amount of time.
Watching this kind of action is still the same. It doesn't change. No change. It's just different characters that make it boring and uninteresting. ........

Only for those who want it and can pay for it. Most creators will go in that direction.
KK can create in a short period of time. And it satisfies most people's sexual desires.
And then the income will be reinforced and the work will get better.
But currently, many creators don't go in the direction of better work.
Instead, they just keep on copying and pasting.
The difference is that the footage is more beautiful and fuller. .....

KossMoss

Mar 17, 2022
Anyone can download This and upload to pixeldrain or mega,gofile please ?

password:
Thank you Hero!

Reactions: MARKSAAAIN

f241

Mar 3, 2018
Anyone can download This and upload to pixeldrain or mega,gofile please ?

password:
Thank you Hero!
Is this the one you looking for ?

Last edited:

Welikeboobie

Jun 27, 2023
Does anyone have the full versions of these videos:

It's fine even if don't have all 3 videos but can you share what you have?

Reactions: hentmanac

Justin24

Dec 26, 2021
[自购][3D/同人动画][Pink Sama]A Night in Liyue - Prank Gone Wrong Prologue (1 of 2)[百度网盘][234M]
链接:
提取码:8uad
解压密码:mozhu

can someone download it and upload in pixeldrain?