MMD discussion/sharing

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Does anyone have this full video?
I don't remember there being a longer version of that video. The description in that video also says he never finished the video because it made him angry or something, so that's all you're getting.
The rest of his collection is here

Mar 28, 2020
I don't remember there being a longer version of that video. The description in that video also says he never finished the video because it made him angry or something, so that's all you're getting.
The rest of his collection is here
So I'm confusing the videos (Maybe it's because they have the same girls or the same music), because I remember seeing a video similar to this one, only this video was longer. I don't remember where I saw this video.
If you know what the video is, could you tag me?

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
So I'm confusing the videos (Maybe it's because they have the same girls or the same music), because I remember seeing a video similar to this one, only this video was longer. I don't remember where I saw this video.
If you know what the video is, could you tag me?
I don't know but this artist, Miaoshaquan, did make a bunch of similar animations with these girls. I linked the thread with his collection in my previous comment. If you think there's a similar, longer video out there then it's probably in that collection but it's 25Gb or more and I'm not really interested in this guy's content all that much so I can't be bothered to check. There's also another animator who makes content with Genshin Impact girls named .
I probably won't find the video because I don't really like Genshin Impact stuff, sorry.

Mar 28, 2020
I don't know but this artist, Miaoshaquan, did make a bunch of similar animations with these girls. I linked the thread with his collection in my previous comment. If you think there's a similar, longer video out there then it's probably in that collection but it's 25Gb or more and I'm not really interested in this guy's content all that much so I can't be bothered to check. There's also another animator who makes content with Genshin Impact girls named .
I probably won't find the video because I don't really like Genshin Impact stuff, sorry.
Yeah man, I really got confused. I downloaded practically everything from this collection( Miaoshaquan ) and I couldn't find the video. The artist must be another one and I thought it was him because he used the same girls.
If it's not that xMHy I'll give up finding the video. Thank you for your help.

LZorro93

Apr 18, 2021
I'm looking for this O-dio Video
It got deleted from rule34 video

Emereo

Jan 27, 2018
wdym? its not there either, did you looked at the forum you shared?
I meant that there's already a dedicated thread for Blendy, so ask there instead. and yes, it's not there yet cause it literally came out a couple hours ago