MMD discussion/sharing

temp04

Apr 26, 2022
Since titaniumcactus and cicadasarecool01 released a new motion recently, I know their motions tends to be reused by other people with different models. Do you guys know how to search for that? I tried just putting the name in search on iwara and oreno3d but it seems they dont read video descriptions

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cooldude33

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Since titaniumcactus and cicadasarecool01 released a new motion recently, I know their motions tends to be reused by other people with different models. Do you guys know how to search for that? I tried just putting the name in search on iwara and oreno3d but it seems they dont read video descriptions
Cicadasarecool01's real username is CME6, he has a habit of copying someone else's username whenever he releases a video which he only keeps up for 24 hours. Funny that he started copying other people's usernames when he got angry that people were reposting his videos on other sites. I don't recall him releasing a new motion, just a new video using one of CicadasAreCool's freely distributed motions and it seems like someone uploaded on rule34video already here

I actually haven't seen many people reusing TitaniumCactus and CicadasAreCool's motions.
KiruNeru is the only one artist that comes to mind who reuses free motions shared by other creators.
I don't know of an easy way to search for creators who reuse other people's motions. It's especially annoying cause some of these guys delete their videos for one reason or another from time to time.
If insect stuff is what you're looking for, you might have better luck by using keywords like "insect" , "insects", "虫" , "昆虫" or "蟲" in Oreno3D's search function.

Also the search function on Iwara has been buggy(heh) for almost 2 years now so chances are you won't find much no matter what keywords you put it. It won't even show me anything beyond the first page. Iwara itself is giving me error these days whenever I try to access it. I'm guessing it's because they're preparing to release the new version of the site.

Last edited:
Reactions: LZorro93

Lucks'man

Jul 14, 2022
Cicadasarecool01's real username is CME6, he has a habit of copying someone else's username whenever he releases a video which he only keeps up for 24 hours. Funny that he started copying other people's usernames when he got angry that people were reposting his videos on other sites. I don't recall him releasing a new motion, just a new video using one of CicadasAreCool's freely distributed motions and it seems like someone uploaded on rule34video already here

I actually haven't seen many people reusing TitaniumCactus and CicadasAreCool's motions.
KiruNeru is the only one artist that comes to mind who reuses free motions shared by other creators.
I don't know of an easy way to search for creators who reuse other people's motions. It's especially annoying cause some of these guys delete their videos for one reason or another from time to time.
If insect stuff is what you're looking for, you might have better luck by using keywords like "insect" , "insects", "虫" , "昆虫" or "蟲" in Oreno3D's search function.

Also the search function on Iwara has been buggy(heh) for almost 2 years now so chances are you won't find much no matter what keywords you put it. It won't even show me anything beyond the first page. Iwara itself is giving me error these days whenever I try to access it. I'm guessing it's because they're preparing to release the new version of the site.
iwara is suffering sever bugs those days

Deltagano

Dec 26, 2020
Anyone have Hooligans Ax 's Private videos ?
I search especially the one with this tittle

Thank you for reading my request :)