MMD discussion/sharing

smallMatt

Mar 22, 2018
Thank you for sharing hero!

Would you by any chance have these two mid-year works from Mochi? I've been looking for them since they look good hehe

Those are exactly the ones I had but can no longer access, I can try seeing if I somehow find them backed up somewhere but chances are low

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
In fact, if you're with him. You'll see his message on patreon. He went to the hospital to get medicine for his back. And he's still trying to finish the last stages of the composition.
Anyway, just wait. If you like the author, support him. And just wait.
New post or new comment? Because the last post in patreon is the WIP 3. If it's a comment, can you tell how old it is?

thrway22

Nov 14, 2020
Anyone have access to Takoiyakai's stuff? Found some on r34video but would like to see some higher res of some other works that aren't listed.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Shiron - archive of r18 versions from roughly 09/23? to today + some older extras

A hero has arrived! Any chance you have the only missing December video floating around? This archive is otherwise complete for all new posts (excluding updated posts) from September to December, plus three from August.

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
Not sure if anybody here cares about Jaxmmd but i made some eng subs with mtl for 2 of his videos.

One his for the video in which Bremerton gets her balls impregnated by an tentacle and the other when she's stuck in a room she's not allowed to leave unless she cums 3 times but gets a Penalty if she thinks about it as if it was sex. The masturbator has like a sex sensor that reads your brainwaves and detects if you are using it for sex or not, just for some clarification. The subs are alright and maybe something like 70% accurate.

I also made some subs for Flim13 works that sill had some subs missing, tho that was just using already existent subs for different version of some videos. Those can be found on the Thread for flim13. Stuff like the Gyaru Pov or Mitsuki Cowgirl but Naked with subs for Mitsuki and her father.

Last edited:

dark998

May 23, 2020
Ho ho ho!
I'm back folks, and in Christmas spirit!

As promised, I bring some gifts plus a few extras I collected along the way:

Siva - last 2 videos

Mochi - last 2 videos (sorry, actually had 2 more but I lost access to them, lol)

Shiron - archive of r18 versions from roughly 09/23? to today + some older extras

Thanks for these uploads, really like Shiron and mochi works. The elusive Ganyu video by mochi still has not been shared, would have bought it myself but Fantia stopped accepting all my cards and the minimum 3000 toracoin purchase from TOM is not very attractive.