MMD discussion/sharing

Lletya

Sep 20, 2021
Kemono had down since 12th dec. No words on how long it gonna get fixed.
Even when the site starts working again it will only have Patreon uploads. Fantia and Fanbox scrapers have been dead and gone for months and the devs are not going to fix it lol.

smallMatt

Mar 22, 2018
Thanks for these uploads, really like Shiron and mochi works. The elusive Ganyu video by mochi still has not been shared, would have bought it myself but Fantia stopped accepting all my cards and the minimum 3000 toracoin purchase from TOM is not very attractive.
Yeah it's not ideal at all, I'm recharging through different accounts using the new profile discount but I'll be running out somewhat soon ish lol.

smallMatt

Mar 22, 2018
A hero has arrived! Any chance you have the only missing December video floating around? This archive is otherwise complete for all new posts (excluding updated posts) from September to December, plus three from August.
Must've slipped me, oops

Also, I do see updated posts here and there, may I ask what's going on with those?

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Must've slipped me, oops

Also, I do see updated posts here and there, may I ask what's going on with those?
Updated posts were originally posted earlier. For example, from shiron were all posted around Christmas in previous years, but were re-released as updates for Christmas. I'm not 100% sure since I'm not a member, but it looks like you need to have been a member back then or purchase the back numbers for them to gain access. I also don't know if updates necessarily have new content or if they can be just re-releases.

Reactions: smallMatt
Jan 4, 2018
Anyone have access to Takoiyakai's stuff? Found some on r34video but would like to see some higher res of some other works that aren't listed.

taKOIyaki
2023.11 [20g/9v]

radiojoe

Dec 13, 2019
taKOIyaki
2023.11 [20g/9v]

Anyone got this on a different website?