MMD discussion/sharing

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
Subbed another Jaxmmd video, Semen Toilet this time. Same link and i uploaded the sub files for each video too. I really have to work on my english grammar skills... but i don't wanna. Probably gonna make 2 or 3 more the next few days so if you care about them just keep checking the link above.

And just as a warning again, it's mtl, and depending on the video it's not that accurate. Good enough though and certainly better than nothing. I do have to change some sentences here and there so it makes sense, translators have a really hard job actually, srsly, a good translation is worth a lot so im glad they exist.

drzero7

Oct 25, 2017

DDD_SUKE

使用期限は今月の12/31までです。お気を付けください。('ω'*)クリスマース
「We all lewd(訳:皆スケベ) (DDD)」の「投げ銭(月額500円)」の無料チケットを発行致しました。
下記チケットコードを利用することで、1ヶ月間無料でお楽しみいただけます。

■ファンクラブページ:
■利用できるプラン:投げ銭(月額500円)
■チケットコード:0471BBA8
■無料期間:1ヶ月(入会月も含む)
■コード入力期限: 2023/12/31 23:59まで

なお、チケットのご利用には、対象プランより下位プラン(無料プランも含める)へのご入会が必要です。

FREE 500yen ticket 0471BBA8

Basically, DDD from fantia gave out a free 500yen ticket that ONLY last till 2023 december 31st for THIS month (so u got about 1 week use) so use this code NOW to get his 500 yen content. again, this ticket last for the end of this month.

Also DDD is one of the few fantia accounts who does NOT gate his content for monthy. Most fantia users, once you pay, you only have access for that month, and to get his older catalog, you have to pay again for past months. DDD content, once you pay, you get all of his older content along with it (like patreon) so if you missed DDD older works, now its the time to literally download all of his entire paid content.

poccopo

Jul 27, 2020
Anyone have this? Seems like the author made it harder for people to get the stuffs for free.

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
Can someone help extract this video from baidu?

The author said it was a commission that was made public to download as a Christmas gift (God bless the commissioner).
Extraction code is "7kzl"
The passcode to open the .rar file is "fengyunmomo"

Reactions: nEEtdo0d