MMD discussion/sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabh

Oct 3, 2018
Does anyone have the collection of mm3077 please?
Seems he changed his name several times but I'm not sure and I don't know where he puts his videos now after leaving Iwara.

Arthas

Jun 12, 2017
Does anyone have these MMDers that have not updated videos in komono so far??

Hello, here the collection for Whale Cat.

Arthas

Jun 12, 2017
Also, does anyone have the collection of LqMydHXH?

The collection of JiuLi?

And october+november production of 红桃大帅(hongtaodashuai)?

dgraman38

Feb 24, 2019
sugokunemui

2021 07-08

07.jpg 08.jpg

slappah

Mar 18, 2021
Sorry, I don't have any rare videos to share myself :(

But does anybody have the new videos of ? His content is elusive and disappears because they're limited time. They feature .

sabertooth39

Mar 16, 2021
UserScript for sorting videos by likes and loading multiples pages for Oreno.

Since everyone here use Oreno for navigation instead of Iwara I figured I will share a small script I wrote a while ago and use a lot: it sort Oreno videos by likes and load multiple pages for even better navigation, it's especially useful for the new category of Oreno. It's really like the "Iwara Custom Sort" userscript but with less feature and for Oreno including sub category. For example you can load the 10 latest videos pages on a specific character/category/music/tag while sorting by likes.

There's no 3rd party library nor require any grant permissions so it's safe but feel free to walk through my code since it's rather short.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jabh

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
UserScript for sorting videos by likes and loading multiples pages for Oreno.

Since everyone here use Oreno for navigation instead of Iwara I figured I will share a small script I wrote a while ago and use a lot: it sort Oreno videos by likes and load multiple pages for even better navigation, it's especially useful for the new category of Oreno. It's really like the "Iwara Custom Sort" userscript but with less feature and for Oreno including sub category. For example you can load the 10 latest videos pages on a specific character/category/music/tag while sorting by likes.

There's no 3rd party library nor require any grant permissions so it's safe but feel free to walk through my code since it's rather short.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Correct me if i am wrong

I just sad that u cant search for multiple tags on oreno.
Like, if ur only purposes is for archive, then why isnt better search function a things?

temp04

Apr 26, 2022
Theres an updated o-dio vid on rule34video, i think thats the latest one, archive it before its gone. Side note, the November one still isnt shared

Status
Not open for further replies.