MMD discussion/sharing

sabertooth39

Mar 16, 2021
Correct me if i am wrong

I just sad that u cant search for multiple tags on oreno.
Like, if ur only purposes is for archive, then why isnt better search function a things?
It could be for a lot of reason.
Doing a proper database or doing intersect request is a bit more taxing on the server than a simple key-value store.
Maybe it's just laziness.

I agree it's sad for an archive to not have those options.
Maybe one day someone will make an userscript for it or get a better alternative than oreno.

Last edited:

Tyraniee

Jan 19, 2018
im trying to make an account on iwara anyone had trouble w making one? i keep getting the Maintenance error ....

Jabh

Oct 3, 2018
Hello everyone, I want to download the collection of 000MMD ( ), will there be a link with all the videos released so far please?

Man_Den

Oct 14, 2020
Who has the ability to download from Baidu? I have a link to part of the video from the 相位土豆, but I'm looking for a video [Don't Give Up] 九条的营救行动 (2K), I only have version (2K无字幕版).
Here's the link:

Reactions: YowaneYurie

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
Who has the ability to download from Baidu? I have a link to part of the video from the 相位土豆, but I'm looking for a video [Don't Give Up] 九条的营救行动 (2K), I only have version (2K无字幕版).
Here's the link:
is it this. this was from back in the drezal thread

Man_Den

Oct 14, 2020
is it this. this was from back in the drezal thread

The Patreon post says that there are two versions of the video. The size of the files on Mega confirms this