MMD discussion/sharing

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Looking at Hirotaku's prices is fucking insanity and when you click on one of his posts to see what tier they are it immediately defaults to the 100 dollar tier.

I sincerely hope all his videos get leaked out there. He's really greedy and the stuff he makes isn't very unique.
Yeah i don't know who he thinks he is, there are better creators out there and they aren't that greedy

Reactions: REIKAMISHI

Pinkydll

Apr 19, 2022
Looking at Hirotaku's prices is fucking insanity and when you click on one of his posts to see what tier they are it immediately defaults to the 100 dollar tier.

I sincerely hope all his videos get leaked out there. He's really greedy and the stuff he makes isn't very unique.
I don't know the artist but tried searching his works and a lot of it are on rule34

Reactions: REIKAMISHI

musashi

Jan 15, 2018
U can download a mobile app called DuSpeaker, then sign up for an id using that app, u can use any international phone numbers, and there you go you have a new baidu account

but yeah panbaidu will choke your download speed down into 100kbps only if you don't join the SVIP member
ya last time can . but this time baidu already block new register from DU speaker ,they only allow register by china number for Du speaker.if got other way get the baidu account will be nice

NepNep

Sep 4, 2017
Does anyone follow Kagu_sen? Looks like he got suspended by twitter again... Does anyone know his new twitter?

KuzashiX

May 6, 2018
Does anyone have these two videos from ?

TakasakiYui

Nov 20, 2021
Anyone have FreesiaQvQ new video?
Customized works 18 and NO.24 pls