MMD discussion/sharing

XaderDane

Aug 5, 2019
proper good sound for another two jic mmds
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZpbGUvSHpRREhCTEQjOGRWdzctSXc0UDVYMlYzSTNORnVWQ1BjMWlHejFKeGQtTEpPXzRQbmVzMA==
password is my nickname
How do I open this?

Also, does anyone have the NSFW version of Jic's video "Mini Dress - Pyrrha X Cinder"?
<- This video

Last edited:

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
Did kemono finally updated?
I saw many fanbox updated today with 2024 content
It may be resurrected. But as mentioned before, kemono is very famous now. In order to avoid the leakage of his works, many authors now use many methods to prevent kemono from being stolen. For example, using letters, contacting DC, etc. So wait for heroes to share. Or support the author and then be a hero to share.
PS. kemono now only has Patreon and is still updating. But it won’t be surprising if it stops one day. After all, it has stopped a lot and has not been repaired.

Lefuriouso

Apr 15, 2021
I know this is not related to mmd but can someone download this? Idk how to but the website suggests to download using mipony/jdownloader (contains Dame! Zettai! Death God Rhapsody) its a hentai game but in video form
Pls someone help me download this and shareit
If the files need password: Daemon-Hentai.com
Yea it's their literal website for their password

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
The real question is, will fantia start updating again
No. You can look at other importers before him.
subscribestar stops updating in 2021
gumroad 2022 stops updating
fantia Ending in March 2023
fanbox will stop in September 2023
It is already 2024. There is absolutely no intention to repair the website information I mentioned above.
Now kemono is only a survivor through patreon.
So it won’t surprise me if there is no update on the entire website one day.

May 21, 2020
It is already 2024. There is absolutely no intention to repair the website information I mentioned above.
Fanbox is back up and running. If they've gotten that back up its safe to say they'll probably get Fantia up and running

Reactions: aeblel

raviolli

Nov 18, 2020
Bro forgot to fact-check before he started yapping

On a more searious note tho, I gotta say, since the fixed fanbox against everyones expectations, i dont see a reason why they wouldnt fix fantia as well. Cant even argue that the are not saying anything about fixing it since the same was done with fanbox.

Also i dont really think the admin likes to interact since the community is so toxic, cuz holy shit have you ever seen the kemono partychan forum?

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
Bro forgot to fact-check before he started yapping

On a more searious note tho, I gotta say, since the fixed fanbox against everyones expectations, i dont see a reason why they wouldnt fix fantia as well. Cant even argue that the are not saying anything about fixing it since the same was done with fanbox.

Also i dont really think the admin likes to interact since the community is so toxic, cuz holy shit have you ever seen the kemono partychan forum?
Has Fanbox been fixed? Mainly because I haven’t been to kemono recently.
After all, it has been stuck since 2024. So I didn’t watch it every day. Then I just went to watch it. The update was only resumed today. I’m not yelling anymore.
Because kemono has stopped a lot and has not been repaired. And there are only a bunch of people asking on his forum when the websites I mentioned will be repaired. But the website administrator did not respond. So I personally think that he will not repair me. What I said. And I also expressed my own thoughts.

Caleb_belac

May 8, 2020
KemKem is finally back from break. 4 variants of an old video with their new character.
I can't upload to pixeldrain with my old account nor my normal IP adress so I gotah use a VPN to upload. I guess they didn't like the 106gb folder :sneaky:
Meaning I can't update the old archive so I will have to start a new one and just link both.

(new videos ) Also includes a WIP of an upcoming video
(Old archive )