MMD discussion/sharing

Caleb_belac

May 8, 2020
KemKem is finally back from break. 4 variants of an old video with their new character.
I can't upload to pixeldrain with my old account nor my normal IP adress so I gotah use a VPN to upload. I guess they didn't like the 106gb folder :sneaky:
Meaning I can't update the old archive so I will have to start a new one and just link both.

(new videos ) Also includes a WIP of an upcoming video
(Old archive )

kiweh

Oct 9, 2023
Has Fanbox been fixed? Mainly because I haven’t been to kemono recently.
After all, it has been stuck since 2024. So I didn’t watch it every day. Then I just went to watch it. The update was only resumed today. I’m not yelling anymore.
Because kemono has stopped a lot and has not been repaired. And there are only a bunch of people asking on his forum when the websites I mentioned will be repaired. But the website administrator did not respond. So I personally think that he will not repair me. What I said. And I also expressed my own thoughts.

you remind me of those people who whine endlessly on the kemono chan and acts as if the kemono admins owe everyone an explanation of what they're doing behind the scenes

nokami4444

Sep 1, 2023
Any hero who follows the work of Foos423 who can update his Kemono, these are the uncensored versions of all his Fantia videos

Patreon subscription costs 9 dollars to see all their content, it's a lot for me but I think it's worth it, so please u.u

Godwizard

Jun 30, 2022
Anyone able to share harimau new works? Newest 4 on Fantia would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers.

EDIT: Big thanks to notho_ant for sharing, only missing the newest work now.

Last edited:

Welikeboobie

Jun 27, 2023
KemKem is finally back from break. 4 variants of an old video with their new character.
I can't upload to pixeldrain with my old account nor my normal IP adress so I gotah use a VPN to upload. I guess they didn't like the 106gb folder :sneaky:
Meaning I can't update the old archive so I will have to start a new one and just link both.

(new videos ) Also includes a WIP of an upcoming video
(Old archive )
Thanks for the share!

ntnghia

Mar 4, 2019
Any hero who follows the work of Foos423 who can update his Kemono, these are the uncensored versions of all his Fantia videos

Patreon subscription costs 9 dollars to see all their content, it's a lot for me but I think it's worth it, so please u.u
It's $9 non-charge upfront. You can sub and cancel right away

• Wow
Reactions: nokami4444