MMD discussion/sharing

Jotoelpele

Oct 24, 2020
gente . ¿Hay alguien que tenga o pueda conseguir (hrenit's best friends 2?, si alguien puede pasarlo se lo agradecería mucho.

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
gente . ¿Hay alguien que tenga o pueda conseguir (hrenit's best friends 2?, si alguien puede pasarlo se lo agradecería mucho.
"People, is there anyone that currently has or that could get a hold of ? if someone can pass that along I would really appreciate it. Also I am a furry."

-- Translated (?)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jotoelpele

TallyWacka

Mar 5, 2017
Amelialtie last work getting remod by someone,
They remove the mosaic censor and rescale to 2K

View attachment 3317926 View attachment 3317930 View attachment 3317932

Is it real?
According to the website description,you need a VIP account ¥396($55) for four months
Don't get baited by this. The uncensor is poor ai generated garbage. They only preview the best frames. Not worth the money.

sushi1do

Jul 19, 2023
Your Nov 18 milim seems to have duplicates and missing the cat costume difference, can you update the pixeldrain? Sorry for being late to the party.
uhh idk what its missing since i put all the files that he uploaded on there but thanks i didnt notice the dupe, also heres the new works

ko!2eponk

Oct 16, 2022
some good sound for rizme.
original volume, but not all are cd-rips, because some cds does not exist.
i understand what author was trying to make with nice body, i can't stand male vocal on the back of the female either, but he fails. i can make it without cracking noises, but i think it is impossible to make it listenable because 1. vocals are averlapping and 2. vocal is always a main theme of the song and without it tune soudns stubby, even if it was just some guy baaing. so i took original song.
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZpbGUvV3VCQVhMekkjbmxmbV9IVjJfU2RtemdiY3VYOUlUT2VBOW1xVW5Lb05nYVBkR2ViUnFYMA==
password is my nickname

Last edited:

bor2

Dec 15, 2021
Do you have previous bonus videos? had hdd crash and I lost everything lol
Only ones I have were on an old webtor page or smth. Just looking for the most recent 2 cause people who post them are hard to come by. Shame cause Aquinas has some very quality stuff.