MMD discussion/sharing

Mesaisbae

Oct 24, 2019
Since the earlier posting of this file got deleted, could anyone re-upload this please?

Extraction code: 7kzl Decompression password: fengyunmomo

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
could anyone share the last 4 dd_dd posts?
Shoot I don't.... remember.... exactly.... but wasn't the third one there already uploaded like 1 or 2 pages back? I'm pretty sure the fourth one is a short video that you can get directly from fantia as well.

If you can't find the third one after checking, let me know and I will upload.

LewLewd

Sep 20, 2022
I was thinking about monetization without paywalling whole videos or making Patreon-exclusive stuff, so without exclusive Patreon content, I decided to just post higher resolution on it. Gonna buy myself another Lamborghini and yacht, or better yet, a lifetime T3 Forsen sub (anyway, u can grab stuff from kemono as long as i don't need to fix broken links i'm fine with my stuff in here)
i love you forsen man

rnd0205

Sep 22, 2018
Shoot I don't.... remember.... exactly.... but wasn't the third one there already uploaded like 1 or 2 pages back? I'm pretty sure the fourth one is a short video that you can get directly from fantia as well.

If you can't find the third one after checking, let me know and I will upload.
Found the third one :) The others haven't been shared afaik

Reactions: Reyas

8uppl7

Aug 2, 2023
Does anybody have RWBYMMD - ABFMMD videos in iwara with 2k or 4k quality because kemono only have his reward videos

PantherMouse

Aug 2, 2021
Is there a good soul that can give full version of Sports Haruna (Blue Archive) by Yaki Nikku?

SuperSumi44

Oct 10, 2022
Does anyone have the two most recent Vampiranhya/Divine Wine videos uncensored and good quality??
The one is "Pan is crushed" and the one of "Milf Marge"