MMD discussion/sharing

Kitahata

Oct 20, 2023
HΔL's new video

And he said he will upload another video end of this month.

Hoide

Aug 6, 2018
Anyone got this user old videos like the Tracer and Rachel ones? He banned twice and I lost all his works

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
Also, bad news, kisaki seems to move all his update to discord now
The good news is. There are so many alternative KKVAM/koikatsu authors.
There are tons of authors to name.
Fearess
cobby
fengyunmomo
MapleHutCat
Maritan
AikiyoFuuka
March Shadow
ADLER
Too many examples to mention
And then basically, the movements are the same. It's just a matter of using more angles to lengthen the time during the cycle.
A lot of authors use this and then you'll see that the work is just one sex act after another with no variation. It's because they use sex scenes to do it. Instead of editing the sex scenes themselves.
There are also authors who edit their own sex scenes. But a lot of them are only edited for what the editor wants to see. Not the whole process. And then publish them. And then a bunch of them are used to make KKHMVs to release the work. So basically I don't read this type of author's work. Because there is no variation. No new ideas ...........

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
The good news is. There are so many alternative KKVAM/koikatsu authors.
There are tons of authors to name.
Fearess
cobby
fengyunmomo
MapleHutCat
Maritan
AikiyoFuuka
March Shadow
ADLER
Too many examples to mention
And then basically, the movements are the same. It's just a matter of using more angles to lengthen the time during the cycle.
A lot of authors use this and then you'll see that the work is just one sex act after another with no variation. It's because they use sex scenes to do it. Instead of editing the sex scenes themselves.
There are also authors who edit their own sex scenes. But a lot of them are only edited for what the editor wants to see. Not the whole process. And then publish them. And then a bunch of them are used to make KKHMVs to release the work. So basically I don't read this type of author's work. Because there is no variation. No new ideas ...........
I used to download a couple of their videos and clip segments that I like for my viewing pleasure. Nowadays I just boot up Koikatsu and make my own versions of those scenes. Sure it takes a large chunk of my storage space, but at least I have the freedom to choose which girl I wanna see getting banged.

Reactions: Nandada123