MMD discussion/sharing

SunshadeAlpha

Oct 10, 2018
i can't make a thread with the files named with those weird titles
I downloaded all of the files from Caleb_balec's original and update for KemKem and have sorted + renamed them. There is a txt file included as a seperate file which goes into specific detail about how everything was renamed and sorted, but basically:

Have sorted them by 2 Sound categories, one which is just Music Only [No Sound effects or Voices/Moans] and another with Sound Effects. These are the main ones where everything is.

Then a seperate folder for No Sound and another one for any WIP or Samples. IMO the WIP one isn't necessary, since the full version is also included in the collection. [There is a txt file in the folders with the path for the full ver]

I sorted them by scene, renaming things either using Google Translate or just what fit as a good description in any case. I kept the original file names in a Txt file in each folder as well in case that was needed for anything. The character names are done either using their actual names for the Vocaloids or the symbols on his Fantia for the other ones. [those are also specified in the ReadMe txt file]

Hopefully this helps in allowing a seperate thread to be made for KemKem.

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Ok so earlier today I downloaded a file named '2024.2_Loveit_4K' and I think it was from here but I can't find it.

It's a Sakamata MMD and it's pretty good. I would like to know who the author is but I can't even find the file. Help?

raviolli

Nov 18, 2020
Ok so earlier today I downloaded a file named '2024.2_Loveit_4K' and I think it was from here but I can't find it.

It's a Sakamata MMD and it's pretty good. I would like to know who the author is but I can't even find the file. Help?
Hisapi - Feb 2024

was literally about to download it too

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020

no its hisapi

amomomo

Jul 19, 2023

It's hisapi

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
was literally about to download it too
I found it 30 seconds after posting that and now it's too late to delete.... I started from several pages back and worked my way to the newest posts but literally two comments before hisapi, I made that comment.

RIP in peace. I am a fail. Thanks for the response though.

aeblel

May 4, 2023
Hey people, anyone happen to have from MysteriousHB in good quality?
I have only low-bitrate extract from Iwara and the only alive link, which I found here, is also potato quality