MMD discussion/sharing

aeblel

May 4, 2023
大家好,有人巧擁有來自Mysterious碰HB的 嗎?
我只有來自 Iwara 的比特低率提取物,我在這裡找到了唯一有效的連結也是馬鈴薯質量
[/引用]
Thanks. Looks like MysteriousHB used some shitty codec as always, got artifacts on almost every player I tried
:poop:

S 204248.png

aeblel

May 4, 2023
Did you try MPC - HC (Music Player Classic)?

that's Minute 1:30, right
My Video doesn't have this error, if MPC - HC can't fix i will reupload 1,12GB
The artifacts stretch across almost full length of the video, tried VLC and several pre-built windows players. It's not a big problem - it can be propably re-encoded (for lulz checked in DavinciResolve - preview doesn't show any artifacts). But anyway, can you share a supposed normal version, for community's sake;)?

LZorro93

Apr 18, 2021
The artifacts stretch across almost full length of the video, tried VLC and several pre-built windows players. It's not a big problem - it can be propably re-encoded (for lulz checked in DavinciResolve - preview doesn't show any artifacts). But anyway, can you share a supposed normal version, for community's sake;)?
Hope it works for you, my Internet Connection is really :poop: right now
12.St.Louis satisfaction SEX
MysteriousHB

aeblel

May 4, 2023
It seems that had finally decided to get out of his chinese den and opened . But his pricing is refreshing to say the least

farom

Nov 13, 2020
I downloaded all of the files from Caleb_balec's original and update for KemKem and have sorted + renamed them. There is a txt file included as a seperate file which goes into specific detail about how everything was renamed and sorted, but basically:

Have sorted them by 2 Sound categories, one which is just Music Only [No Sound effects or Voices/Moans] and another with Sound Effects. These are the main ones where everything is.

Then a seperate folder for No Sound and another one for any WIP or Samples. IMO the WIP one isn't necessary, since the full version is also included in the collection. [There is a txt file in the folders with the path for the full ver]

I sorted them by scene, renaming things either using Google Translate or just what fit as a good description in any case. I kept the original file names in a Txt file in each folder as well in case that was needed for anything. The character names are done either using their actual names for the Vocaloids or the symbols on his Fantia for the other ones. [those are also specified in the ReadMe txt file]

Hopefully this helps in allowing a seperate thread to be made for KemKem.

I wish artists just made 1 video file with multiple audio tracks for the no/voice or BGM/sound effects related stuff.
Guess hoarders will have to do it themselves.

Crossbone145

Mar 6, 2019
That's Huge, man
thx
can you tell me what's the difference between 2023 & (old) 2023
The difference between those two is the gigabytes. The old 2023 is missing 3 or 4 files that i couldn’t get from kemono when the links were nuke. While the new 2023 files has a lot of files from Jics dm on kemono. The new 2023 files that i added was like 20 or more. Also, I updated the 2022 files.