MMD discussion/sharing

drzero7

Oct 25, 2017
A random question. What's the purpose of posting links in the base64 coding? Any reason to like put a code among ourselves?

mirror busyness

May 27, 2018
A random question. What's the purpose of posting links in the base64 coding? Any reason to like put a code among ourselves?
Don't really know who started it first, but I know those on the mongolian basket weaving forums use base64 to circumvent their posts getting eaten for posting URLs because antispam etc. As for arca, probably something to do with avoiding search engines that index their sites from picking up the URLs and making it easy for someone to throw a DMCA. Think of it as a crappy fence - It won't stop someone from breaking through, but it still deters.

RazedToThrill

Feb 22, 2020
Hello, I am quite confident that these are all the lost videos for Suisei of T-2-4 giabbit, but I'm still missing about 3 short dance videos that he posted of her in a long post of 7 videos (you had to pay for the 2-3 videos). For reference, those lost videos were some of the latest ones before he nuked them all. Credit to Arca community for giving me a video I didn't have. Enjoy.

In another note, does someone happen to have any of these videos from this creator?
/ EroEroMMD
<- most interested
<- most interested
<- most interested

If you do happen to have any of these, I'm willing to give away other paid videos from the same creator! I can't promise it is what you want though. Cheers!

Edit: Accidentally made the folder private, should be fixed now!

Last edited:

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
Don't really know who started it first, but I know those on the mongolian basket weaving forums use base64 to circumvent their posts getting eaten for posting URLs because antispam etc. As for arca, probably something to do with avoiding search engines that index their sites from picking up the URLs and making it easy for someone to throw a DMCA. Think of it as a crappy fence - It won't stop someone from breaking through, but it still deters.
Crappy fence indeed
People keep asking what this words and number are for
And another people answering them

At this rate is kemono even a hidden website anymore?
Or that decode thing

Sep 3, 2023
Hello, I am quite confident that these are all the lost videos for Suisei of T-2-4 giabbit, but I'm still missing about 3 short dance videos that he posted of her in a long post of 7 videos (you had to pay for the 2-3 videos). For reference, those lost videos were some of the latest ones before he nuked them all. Credit to Arca community for giving me a video I didn't have. Enjoy.

In another note, does someone happen to have any of these videos from this creator?
/ EroEroMMD
<- most interested
<- most interested
<- most interested

If you do happen to have any of these, I'm willing to give away other paid videos from the same creator! I can't promise it is what you want though. Cheers!

Edit: Accidentally made the folder private, should be fixed now!
A couple more suisei videos from giabbit.
Link:

Kitahata

Oct 20, 2023
YES, Fubuki's video has existed from the beginning and is present in Pixeldrain, but two new, different characters have been added in the last few days and are not present in Pixeldrain.