MMD discussion/sharing

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
One of what i considered to be the ancient elder master of mmd had posted a trailer and i genuinely hope one of the generous ppl here is also a patron of his (the work-time and release date is horribly snail paced tho in comparison to younger newer creators)

Reactions: notho-ants

Henly

Mar 29, 2023

Has anyone received a message from Hachikuma/ハチクマ? I believe he sends links to uncensored videos in individual messages on Fantia and fanbox.

↓↓↓It was written in his fantia.↓↓↓

さて、今回は諸事情によりこちらの記事ページでの公開は行わず、プラン内容に応じた動画差分のURLをメッセージで送信いたします!
メッセージは今週末の23日(土)の正午頃に一括で送信させていただきます。この機会を逃すと手に入りませんので、ご注意くだされ~。
間に合わなかった!という場合も今月末までであれば、プランに加入した旨をコメント・メッセージでご報告くだされば、対応いたします
よろしくお願いします!

Now, for various reasons, we will not publish the video on this article page this time, but will send a message with the URL of the video diff according to the plan contents!
The message will be sent in a batch around noon this weekend, Saturday the 23rd. If you miss this opportunity, you will not get it, so please be careful!
If you missed it, you can still get it by the end of this month! If you missed it, just let us know in the comments or message that you subscribed to the plan by the end of this month, and we'll take care of it .
Thank you very much!

Reactions: notho-ants

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019

Has anyone received a message from Hachikuma/ハチクマ? I believe he sends links to uncensored videos in individual messages on Fantia and fanbox.
I got it, but i wasn't sure what that was about... it's just a dance video, could easily have been a free post idk doesn't feel anything exclusive

relanyl

Aug 11, 2022

↓↓↓It was written in his fantia.↓↓↓

さて、今回は諸事情によりこちらの記事ページでの公開は行わず、プラン内容に応じた動画差分のURLをメッセージで送信いたします!
メッセージは今週末の23日(土)の正午頃に一括で送信させていただきます。この機会を逃すと手に入りませんので、ご注意くだされ~。
間に合わなかった!という場合も今月末までであれば、プランに加入した旨をコメント・メッセージでご報告くだされば、対応いたします
よろしくお願いします!

Now, for various reasons, we will not publish the video on this article page this time, but will send a message with the URL of the video diff according to the plan contents!
The message will be sent in a batch around noon this weekend, Saturday the 23rd. If you miss this opportunity, you will not get it, so please be careful!
If you missed it, you can still get it by the end of this month! If you missed it, just let us know in the comments or message that you subscribed to the plan by the end of this month, and we'll take care of it .
Thank you very much!
Here's my humble contribution for this thread:

tl;dr:
They did private messages for videos that had prohibitive content (model creators / dance motion creators not wanting them used in lewd videos)

For some reason fantia DM had more content than fanbox (fanbox is also censored, they were temporarily banned on fantia already due to posting a non-censored video on accident!), I've included the videos I saved for the two posts they did this for recently.

If you liked the videos provided please support them, they are my favorite MMD artist and they are receptive to foreign contributions.

3Doto

Oct 18, 2017
shiron 3.23
find

23/05/27 i found in my directory

do you have
[2024/3/16]クラウンピース シビュラ【東方】

this video?