MMD discussion/sharing

ko!2eponk

Oct 16, 2022
maybe someone accidentally saved the previous gifs from the maplenutcat patreon header? i'd kinda like to have them

rockshayri

May 23, 2020

Anyone can share the collection of the author that I can't still find his stuff in iwara.Is he using the Pinyin of his own id or any other name in iwara?I do never know Chinese.Can't find him by copying the characters in his id on Youtube:(:(

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023

Anyone can share the collection of the author that I can't still find his stuff in iwara.Is he using the Pinyin of his own id or any other name in iwara?I do never know Chinese.Can't find him by copying the characters in his id on Youtube:(:(
I have found it. But I don’t know if it is. Mainly because I don’t have the app to download. The path is here
If you can download it, I hope you can share it.

jormunngand

Nov 28, 2022
Anyone got the 4k versions of:

Reactions: Amunre

duncan142240

Dec 23, 2022
Brothers, I hope I’m not too late. This is sao-sky’s latest video. I hope you like it.The password is 123456
Do you have any of his earlier videos? His videos in iwara have not been updated. I only found out about him recently.

Cabuto

Aug 24, 2022

密码: xm5y

I'm not the uploader, and I'm hoping someone can forward to pixeldrain.
Thx for the upload, now imma sort into pixeldrain host.
Now only left.

Feb 8, 2021
After 5 years of silence, rkkjmmr has returned.
Go look at his short gifs on pawoo/pixiv, they're really advanced for the time.
Now he active in Misskey.io, but you cant access his content without login. The problem is, you can't access Misskey.io outside of Japan. We need hero to access his account :'(

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
I appreciate all the great sharing, but am I the only one who thinks it would be nice if a video was marked with -dance or -sex so that we don't waste our precious 5gig pixeldrain downloads on a dancevideo?

Reactions: Larcx