MMD discussion/sharing

Man_Den

Oct 14, 2020
This artist great, anyone have the all collection
The full collection occupies 856GB on the disk, even if I'm going to upload it all somewhere, I'm afraid that your grandchildren will watch these videos, not you :) If you are interested in some specific video, write it, when I have time, I will upload it
Does anyone have the latest video made by Rizme_MMD?
Only Baidu link...

AnonymoxUID

Oct 7, 2018
The full collection occupies 856GB on the disk, even if I'm going to upload it all somewhere, I'm afraid that your grandchildren will watch these videos, not you :) If you are interested in some specific video, write it, when I have time, I will upload it

Only Baidu link...
Ahh, i have issue with that site :cry:, aight maybe i have to make a list.

NamaChikubi

Oct 14, 2019

Only Baidu link...
Try making a torrent for it. That way you would not have to reupload to a file host plus people can pick which files they want.

whmpggrt

Apr 4, 2020

Only Baidu link...
Can you give me the link?

Jan 6, 2019
Hi, I hope it's ok to ask here.
Does anyone have an archive or similar with videos from StrangerMMD? The download links on ecchi iwara tv don't work for me.

wharlUm2ocow

Dec 25, 2019
I am decideing next share I make. Is all mmdmarusu links still dead?

Edgermmd is on kemono but I can not download 2 files that are to big
please someone share to different site like gofile or split into smaller <5GB files on mega

files
TjABia4A#UugsS2Kme0TIufzqjNZjmP__IcCyGGJDpWR24YuCQv4
and
mngSCKhC#mnA7kKZ1bP9n71ctXOGHaqSM_tbe6xiG_TCnjPMfSXI
thank you
Help please

ko!2eponk

Oct 16, 2022
I am decideing next share I make. Is all mmdmarusu links still dead?

Help please
maybe i am wrong but while ago was able to download big file from mega for free using its app for windows. it was slowly but surely. donwload managers don't support this for some reason.

for this to work. you probably must import file to your own mega account first

Last edited: