MMD discussion/sharing

EjectEm

Apr 29, 2017
but that alone already took 28gb.
so i dont think any Free account can hold it.
From what I can tell the link in question was just updated recently, but only to remove the 2024-03 content folder specifically. Maybe an archive can be made for those bits alone, assuming they aren't too large.

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
nice. thanks! we will await for the link
From what I can tell the link in question was just updated recently, but only to remove the 2024-03 content folder specifically. Maybe an archive can be made for those bits alone, assuming they aren't too large.
Sure,
here you go.

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci82R2hFbUtZWiM1Zy05RjJ4ZkdqX0VXeUd4dmdVM2pn

S+D and S only for 2024-04 and 05 only

Btw,
this is Mega account created with disposable mail and incognito, so if it deleted it gone forever and i wont do reupload.
so u Better IMPORT IT TO YOUR OWN MEGA ACCOUNT FIRST

-Valent-

Aug 31, 2019
En .........
I'm stupid ..... Can't figure out where to decrypt it.
I can only hope that there are some experts who can teach or share with me.
I also don't understand why should make such complex encryptions that not everyone can decrypt. If you want to save yourself, then why couldn't you use the usual base64?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: REIKAMISHI

loliluka

May 9, 2022
New Citrus goods

Anybody wanna help a brother out? I'd get it but adding 3000 coins for one video is overkill

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
Could somebody reupload Avharu's videos from 2022-01? Like this post, but with working links. Most of all, I've interested in the NFS (naked from start) versions of videos with Iowa (especially with Iowa), Bismarck, Shimakaze, and Mash.

renzono

Apr 14, 2024

Does any hero have Navia - Got That Boom from BAIMI丶白米?

Zsirosbodon

Nov 29, 2020
I mean gave 2 hints one being " Beast made of steel" and "Ultra" in my other posts there is all so the hint of "Bletchley" and "Park"