MMD discussion/sharing

KuzashiX

May 6, 2018
Someone explain why thread was locked again? Feels like Mod power trip again. Only lasted 2 years this time.

Scrunchie

Nov 25, 2023
Someone explain why thread was locked again? Feels like Mod power trip again. Only lasted 2 years this time.
We think it was because of the puzzles someone was posting containing encoded download links along with vague solution hints. There were a number of posts asking for help decoding the links, so to prevent the thread from getting spammed, the mod locked the entire thread. Completely unnecessary if that's the case imo, could've just warned the guy and deleted his posts.

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
We think it was because of the puzzles someone was posting containing encoded download links along with vague solution hints. There were a number of posts asking for help decoding the links, so to prevent the thread from getting spammed, the mod locked the entire thread. Completely unnecessary if that's the case imo, could've just warned the guy or something.

Well in my knowledge , it seems the puzzle guy link were nuked
So he make it harder to be not nuked again
But his way is probably wrong(?)

Some understand how to cracked his puzzle
Some don't , and seems report the guy
Since after a few post , mod came and nuked the entire thread instead:ROFLMAO:

IDK bout the puzzle guy
But personally , coming from shit hole country
Uploading like half giga took me like a hour or so
So yeah , i will be mad too if the link taken down

Henly

Mar 29, 2023
Thank you for starting a new thread! By the way, does anyone have a video of roiroimmd?