MMD discussion/sharing

VD2901

Jul 17, 2022
コイカツ・ダンスクラブはにわ
request for his works please :(

CureCure

Jan 10, 2023
Well like i said , it's to prevent the link deleted because of reporting
When You upload a giga or a dozen of gigas. Some link contain archives as big as 50-100 giga.
Imagine the time to uploading it , just to be taken down~ lol

Then again , they win
Moderator already add new rules , congrats~
perhaps mod should add a tiered rule
If your file is smaller than 1GB,encrypted links are not allowed
If the file is between 1GB and 10GB,you can use base64 or sth
And so on, for 20GB you can use custom puzzles,if your file is larger than 50GB,you can use super four-dimensional quantum encryption and use the trajectory of Alpha Centauri at a random time as the key lol

notho-ants

Jan 2, 2022
Well like i said , it's to prevent the link deleted because of reporting
When You upload a giga or a dozen of gigas. Some link contain archives as big as 50-100 giga.
Imagine the time to uploading it , just to be taken down~ lol
May you guys can try , I cannot see any way to report files ( at least idk how
If you have any chance to buy CRU token, the 1cru price is 0.7usd atm ->
There is toturial (recommend uploading via IPFS Desktop)

Here is an example https://f95zone.to/threads/mmdrandom31-collection-2023-11-03-mmdrandom31.145269/post-12891568
and the file lasting time can be seen in this site
but the uploading failure is very common, hence the recommendation size with a single file order should be around 2 or 4GiB or less.
or for 2GiB a single file is also good for now.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Mushimush

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
If someone is commited to mass reporting links, there's no reason to assume that they wouldn't be able to bypass an encoding that other people can pass through. There's unfortunately no easy way around this.
This. if a troll is really that sociopathic and have no actual jobs / nothing to do, they're actually the ones who gonna have enough motivation to try waste their "valuable" time to crack it and report it again.

The rule of piracy's hydra heads are still the golden rule in this regard, whenever a head is cut just keep regrowing more heads

Last edited: