MMD discussion/sharing

FalconDSharpEye

Jan 21, 2022
if anyone have please share this work too How the Little Brother Who Turned Into a Girl Became His
thank you

FalconDSharpEye

Jan 21, 2022
skmt_rabbithole_レベネ (no 4k)

PW :

Encode UTF-8 2 times, I knew we hate to decode so.....

This work got redacted from fantia.
also support him on patreon please if you can.
could some on pls tell me what should encode ? i did encode UTF-8 but could not get password

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
You mean like no one want to upload their content? Tbh their video is pretty good ngl
Because there are too many authors of the same type. They are all KK authors. Please go to IWARA to see a lot of them.
As for KK authors, I only know a few who can edit their own actions and scenes. The rest directly use scenes to edit. So it is very boring.
Therefore, except for the different characters, the rest are basically the same actions and scenes. There is no change. Most KK authors will not improve their works. Instead, they will copy and paste, change characters, and copy and paste. ..

dogtor_benis

Jul 12, 2018

PW :

I might be retarded, but what am I supposed to encode here? The link?

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
I guess it will probably be blocked. Then I will open a third one. After all, I see so many articles that I can’t find any posts @@

-Valent-

Aug 31, 2019

PW :

At first, I didn't understand exactly what to encode through. But I figured it out. In the usual / there will be two labels on top "decode" and "encode". You just need to change the decode to encode. And that's it, then you copy this link and as mentioned, encode it 2 times using UTF-8, and get the password from the archive. I hope I explained it clearly

AbyssNova

Jul 1, 2022
At first, I didn't understand exactly what to encode through. But I figured it out. In the usual / there will be two labels on top "decode" and "encode". You just need to change the decode to encode. And that's it, then you copy this link and as mentioned, encode it 2 times using UTF-8, and get the password from the archive. I hope I explained it clearly
and as I said, it still throw wrong password error

EDIT: ..... ok, I get it, the block check has to be like this for it to work, mine had "split lines" and "url safe encoding" inversed by default, that's why it didnt work

1717641903664.png

Last edited: