MMD discussion/sharing

AbyssNova

Jul 1, 2022
Um... Maybe masturbation is also sex vid for me, I think there have some misunderstanding here
I'm not gonna pass this opportunity.

You came to the park announcing there's a store selling ice cream, us kids happily goes to the store and see they're selling the ingredients to prepare ice cream, but no ice cream whatsoever.

I forgive you, but reading user's reaction was amuzing

nockvryca

Oct 27, 2022
It's probably been asked before on here, but does anyone have any of Hal-en's private videos? They used to not be private. Or any of asawa's old iwara videos?

Meteorsmasher

Jun 16, 2018
Can someone help me downloading these ones and uploading it to mega?
I'm not sure if linux shared links for these vids

Reactions: bigdawg7328

retrotronic

Apr 22, 2024
"txwy"(@txyw)

This user posts in his vid descriptions that there is high quality versions availible but I dont understand the number he posts.
Does anyone know what that 10digit number means? Is it a group number for some chinese app?
Screenshot 2024-06-15 171522.png

Or is he on kemono or some other site?

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
"txwy"(@txyw)

This user posts in his vid descriptions that there is high quality versions availible but I dont understand the number he posts.
Does anyone know what that 10digit number means? Is it a group number for some chinese app?
View attachment 3739568

A Chinese communication software. It is basically difficult for people outside China to use it because it requires identification. Many Chinese authors rely on this to trade their works and make money. But it is easy to be exposed and caught.

NepNep

Sep 4, 2017
"txwy"(@txyw)

View attachment 3739568

Most likely a QQ chatroom code. If you live in the USA or any countries that China deem problematic... you probably won't be able to make an account.