MMD discussion/sharing

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
He prevents leakage. Now they are all private letters. So let’s wait for someone to share them.
That's kinda scummy. Some of his videos even gets straight up deleted because he 'annouced' that they are only limited videos that won't be reuploaded ever again like the Maki one

ko!2eponk

Oct 16, 2022
Anyone got Duokawa's Futanari MMD collection? I'm trying to get more but it's very hard as his subs isn't that much. In the meantime I'll contribute to sharing a very few of my collection that I have of him.
there is dude named roiroimmd, he do some similar futa stuff you may be interested. samples are available on kemono

Henly

Mar 29, 2023
Does anyone have a video of Chick's iwara? He seems to have deleted the videos.

Reactions: notho-ants

iggy9444

Jul 4, 2019
there is dude named roiroimmd, he do some similar futa stuff you may be interested. samples are available on kemono
I just checked and it seems almost my taste, but still not enough to scratch that itch. The model they use kinda lacks the thickness of the body and the girth of the cock I really love from Duokawa. Thanks for the recommendation, though !

KakiKen

May 14, 2023

I've been looking for it for a long time and to no avail so if anyone has it, please share

Taylor52

Mar 1, 2023

I've been looking for it for a long time and to no avail so if anyone has it, please share
+1 for it. You won’t believe it, but you can now watch adult videos from anywhere in the world, just as long as you’ve got an internet connection. I found this website that says it offers a ton of , and naturally, I was pretty skeptical at first. But after a few hours of really digging into it, I have to say, it’s one of the best places I’ve found for free adult content. Everything’s organized really well, with videos sorted into different categories, so it’s super easy to find what you’re looking for. The site is straightforward and super user-friendly, so you can browse a wide range of videos without any fuss. It totally exceeded my expectations and changed my initial doubts. If you’re curious, I definitely recommend checking it out. Just remember to use it responsibly and keep your personal and ethical boundaries in mind.

Last edited: