MMD discussion/sharing

DeeDeeDooBoop

Jan 14, 2022
Does anyone have anything from Relozer? Thanks in advance!

XCznkakjs

Jun 12, 2024
Guys, i have a question in most cases what app, creators use to make videos?
Like Akira Brave works made in Koikatsu or some another app? Just curious

doyoulike4

Nov 10, 2017
Anyone got 's Futanari MMD collection? I'm trying to get more but it's very hard as his subs isn't that much. In the meantime I'll contribute to sharing a very few of my collection that I have of him.
I've got a mostly complete Duokawa collection, I'm missing some non-futa patreon stuff I just either forgot to grab when it was new or ask for later, but I have to close to every futa patreon release and pre-patreon Iwara vid he made and a good chunk of the YT/Nude non-futa.
I'll try to find the best way to upload it somewhere because it's around 75 gigs.

gravexxi

Jul 30, 2017
Don't forget to check artist. He is not new but his last work are really impressive

iggy9444

Jul 4, 2019
I've got a mostly complete Duokawa collection, I'm missing some non-futa patreon stuff I just either forgot to grab when it was new or ask for later, but I have to close to every futa patreon release and pre-patreon Iwara vid he made and a good chunk of the YT/Nude non-futa.
I'll try to find the best way to upload it somewhere because it's around 75 gigs.
Man, you don't know how happy I was, reading your post. Thank you so much man, I've been searching around from January this year to no avail, until you come. I gotta prepare some spaces on my phone now because it's cluttered

notho-ants

Jan 2, 2022
Edit2: Thx to MochiMalin, can also use Jdownloader link grabber. Made me figure out the names of each link as the 2nd link was best quality of 1080p, 3rd link 720p and so on for 4th and 5th.
JDownloader is the better way, it combines .ts vids lossless. (I compared with ffmpeg copy method)

Reactions: Firak122

Meteorsmasher

Jun 16, 2018
nana4 patreon
2 old vids for now. I'm going to upload more.
If you have a request, please tell the title, while I don't have recent ones.
that's great mate, by any chance you got these?
Bremerton - Got That Boom
Eula - ALIEN