MMD discussion/sharing

MochiMalin

Dec 2, 2023
After doing some research, I learned that M3U8 files (These ones in this case) are essentially consisted of holding, in this case, links which redirects to ts files inside the M3U8 files which are played altogether in a playlist. That is how they are streaming in real time as I tried playing the file without internet and it didn't work. Online search says they can be converted, so I just also figured that out now.
Also make sure to use VLC media player as only M3U8 will work generally there.
1. search how to download online m3u8 files into mp4, follow the website guide by videoproc for how to convert with VLC media player.
2. Go back to the txt file which you downloaded before and get the 3rd link(which is the best quality) and copy that link to put into VLC.
3. After clicking the start button when you chose a folder to converted output mp4, you'll want to play the video until all the way to the end. Also check the folder and play that mp4 file until you see it has its full time. Then you can force exit out VLC or else VLC will keep spamming you to overwrite or keep the output file.
Edit: heres a tutorial vid I did if that was confusing as it's easier to show .
You could also use use jdownloader for that if it's easier. Just copy everything in the txt file and add it to jdownloader linkgrabber.

Reactions: Firak122

Meteorsmasher

Jun 16, 2018

By any chance someone has the youtube version? I'm sure it exists but couldn't find it

DeeDeeDooBoop

Jan 14, 2022
Does anyone have anything from Relozer? Thanks in advance!

XCznkakjs

Jun 12, 2024
Guys, i have a question in most cases what app, creators use to make videos?
Like Akira Brave works made in Koikatsu or some another app? Just curious

doyoulike4

Nov 10, 2017
Anyone got 's Futanari MMD collection? I'm trying to get more but it's very hard as his subs isn't that much. In the meantime I'll contribute to sharing a very few of my collection that I have of him.
I've got a mostly complete Duokawa collection, I'm missing some non-futa patreon stuff I just either forgot to grab when it was new or ask for later, but I have to close to every futa patreon release and pre-patreon Iwara vid he made and a good chunk of the YT/Nude non-futa.
I'll try to find the best way to upload it somewhere because it's around 75 gigs.