MMD discussion/sharing

gravexxi

Jul 30, 2017
Don't forget to check artist. He is not new but his last work are really impressive

iggy9444

Jul 4, 2019
I've got a mostly complete Duokawa collection, I'm missing some non-futa patreon stuff I just either forgot to grab when it was new or ask for later, but I have to close to every futa patreon release and pre-patreon Iwara vid he made and a good chunk of the YT/Nude non-futa.
I'll try to find the best way to upload it somewhere because it's around 75 gigs.
Man, you don't know how happy I was, reading your post. Thank you so much man, I've been searching around from January this year to no avail, until you come. I gotta prepare some spaces on my phone now because it's cluttered

notho-ants

Jan 2, 2022
Edit2: Thx to MochiMalin, can also use Jdownloader link grabber. Made me figure out the names of each link as the 2nd link was best quality of 1080p, 3rd link 720p and so on for 4th and 5th.
JDownloader is the better way, it combines .ts vids lossless. (I compared with ffmpeg copy method)

Reactions: Firak122

Meteorsmasher

Jun 16, 2018
nana4 patreon
2 old vids for now. I'm going to upload more.
If you have a request, please tell the title, while I don't have recent ones.
that's great mate, by any chance you got these?
Bremerton - Got That Boom
Eula - ALIEN

Firak122

Apr 24, 2023

I would like to ask how to download this. I don’t understand the mode@@
Hey sorry to bother, uh did you (or anyone else) happen to get the vids of that user as after trying again now, all the links have been made invalid signature. If not, all good. I'm guessing downloading them through an outside way probably gave notice of a data breach and voided all the links? idk

Last edited:
Reactions: Strix_uralensis

Firak122

Apr 24, 2023
Does anyone have anything from R*lozer? Thanks in advance!
I don't, but looking at their patreon when scrolling without account you can see some mega links while in preview mode such as their recent ones where the download is visible so there's some vids there which you can get.

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
Hey sorry to bother, uh did you (or anyone else) happen to get the vids of that user as after trying again now, all the links have been made invalid signature. If not, all good. I'm guessing downloading them through an outside way probably gave notice of a data breach and voided all the links? idk
I only downloaded one of his videos without helping him. I didn’t download the others. I have to wait until I get off work to upload them. But his link is closed really fast.

Reactions: Firak122