MMD discussion/sharing

MochiMalin

Dec 2, 2023
Hey sorry to bother, uh did you (or anyone else) happen to get the vids of that user as after trying again now, all the links have been made invalid signature. If not, all good. I'm guessing downloading them through an outside way probably gave notice of a data breach and voided all the links? idk
I only downloaded one of his videos without helping him. I didn’t download the others. I have to wait until I get off work to upload them. But his link is closed really fast.
Some links were already dead yesterday, but here's what was available.

FutanariMilk12 (うらら 九条 )

mli91

Formerly 'mike911026'
Aug 25, 2018
Hi, can anyone suggest me MMD artist that isn't mainly focus on music videos and making video such as voice acting and sex sound with plots. (even better with NTR and ASMR)

So far I have
film13
poko mmd
zombie_alone

Still seeking for more

cygwinsam

Apr 6, 2019
If anyone can share this (´。• ω •。`)/

Last edited:

hogenurupo

Nov 5, 2022
Hi, can anyone suggest me MMD artist that isn't mainly focus on music videos and making video such as voice acting and sex sound with plots. (even better with NTR and ASMR)

So far I have
film13
poko mmd
zombie_alone

Still seeking for more
Yuzu Konbu,
pigtarotaro,

Reactions: mli91

alfajor22

Jun 9, 2019
Hello everyone, can someone share the video of niisanjii sensei called: Seeking refuge from the rain 4? original title: [ニーサンジー] 雨から避難を求める 4, sorry my bad english (--) Thanks in advance!!

notho-ants

Jan 2, 2022
Hey sorry to bother, uh did you (or anyone else) happen to get the vids of that user as after trying again now, all the links have been made invalid signature. If not, all good. I'm guessing downloading them through an outside way probably gave notice of a data breach and voided all the links? idk
seems like the manifest-gcp-us-east1-vop1.cfcdn.mux.com links was from Patreon, I checked the free posts on his Patreon using the same domain.
idk why k-site cannot download the vid directly

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mli91 and Firak122

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
Some links were already dead yesterday, but here's what was available.

FutanariMilk12 (うらら 九条 )

Thank you for your help. I'm off work now