MMD discussion/sharing

Chen_1241

Jun 3, 2019
any hero that have these from deepkiss?

Peler07

Jun 13, 2024

Do you guys have this new video from Yuluer? Would be great if you had one. Last time i checked was HuoHuo but my man has released a new video.

Firak122

Apr 24, 2023
I would like to ask how to download this. I don’t understand the mode@@
I just tried it out, you would have to download the txt file and then in there are 5 links? Go copy paste into a word doc so you can better get each link separately. Each one has different quality, but I think the third link in the file got the best quality after downloading each one. (Did the Ako video Part 2)
Then you would get a M3U8 file (30kb) which you could watch using in my case just VLC video player. I never knew that such a little file can hold a whole video O_O. Also thanks, didn't know about this creator (y)

Throwaway1A

Oct 4, 2021
Hey guys, I saw some of 727's videos being posted here awhile back, but couldn't grab it in time, could anyone do me a huge favour and help me out with them?

code:4396
password:SuzumeUsagi

Cheers!

hhhjjj11

May 6, 2023
check my last post... i already share it
Very appreciative of previous uploads......But,Please check his page out carefully
KazuNishi usually posts additional content to the same page a few weeks later.
Unfortunately, there was no additional content on your page.

Reactions: Uttershite

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
I just tried it out, you would have to download the txt file and then in there are 5 links? Go copy paste into a word doc so you can better get each link separately. Each one has different quality, but I think the third link in the file got the best quality after downloading each one. (Did the Ako video Part 2)
Then you would get a M3U8 file (30kb) which you could watch using in my case just VLC video player. I never knew that such a little file can hold a whole video O_O. Also thanks, didn't know about this creator (y)
The download is successful, but it is not a file intermittently. Can't it be combined into an MP4??

novex

Aug 18, 2020
Anyone able to pirate stuff from or at least have content from Sodevs to share? kinda a bitch move for him to package stuff at 10$ a piece

Reactions: thesablex

Firak122

Apr 24, 2023
The download is successful, but it is not a file intermittently. Can't it be combined into an MP4??
After doing some research, I learned that M3U8 files (These ones in this case) are essentially consisted of holding, in this case, links which redirects to ts files inside the M3U8 files which are played altogether in a playlist. That is how they are streaming in real time as I tried playing the file without internet and it didn't work. Online search says they can be converted, so I just also figured that out now.
Also make sure to use VLC media player as only M3U8 will work generally there.
1. search how to download online m3u8 files into mp4, follow the website guide by videoproc for how to convert with VLC media player.
2. Go back to the txt file which you downloaded before and get the 3rd link(which is the best quality) and copy that link to put into VLC.
3. After clicking the start button when you chose a folder to converted output mp4, you'll want to play the video until all the way to the end. Also check the folder and play that mp4 file until you see it has its full time. Then you can force exit out VLC or else VLC will keep spamming you to overwrite or keep the output file.
Edit: heres a tutorial vid I did if that was confusing as it's easier to show .

Edit2: Thx to MochiMalin, can also use Jdownloader link grabber. Made me figure out the names of each link as the 2nd link was best quality of 1080p, 3rd link 720p and so on for 4th and 5th.

Last edited: