MMD discussion/sharing

notho-ants

Jan 2, 2022
This includes most of the free stuff you can get on his Fantia inside as well, but I have almost all of the HD videos from 2022 onward. Videos that are public, I only included the HQ version because there's no point in including the public version since that's the 720P version of the video. Unless the file name says [Free], the video will be the HQ version which should also have "HQ" written at the end of the file name anyway.

(2021 - 2023)

complete Jan and Nov 2021 good quality

Last edited:

starcrossx

Jul 26, 2018
Attempt to edit above post again it fails and forums software breaks. Sorry for trouble but I blame fault on F95.
Siresire 2023-05
Magnet link is 1 post up ↑↑↑ change "COLONSLASHSLASH" to "://"
.torrent file in this
post (thank you Man_Den)
plaintext link
threads/mmd-discussion-sharing.139994/post-11136401

If both break title on btdig com is [MMD] siresire 2023-05 but btdig version has less trackers and because in future may be slow or dead.

Others I search for to make share, if you have send message please
avharu, mmdnest, bambina, notdevault, mmdcraft_k, sodevs, yapi, dead-man, ajiou, naitokoubou, hentaitree, roger, lukas36, samOne, genesismmd, sainthill, s2sp, vispocc, xxbb5946, mmdmarusu, gura toon mmd (gurammd), uozumiMMD, ruanruandou, raxshiro, earthship, xwenwen, cerodier, ulm2, poltato rendering, ecchy18, West4826, 煌めく星 (kirameku_hoshi)
where is cerodier at