MMD discussion/sharing

Lloyd000000

Apr 23, 2024
Yea, I'm still not sure of the best way to upload these big collections. I mean, mega would be ideal because you can make folders, but I don't like uploading to mega. I may just make individual pixeldrain albums in the future. Or possibly just rename the files so they make sense without the folder structure. Anyways, for now here are some thumbnails.

I uploaded this a few days ago but forgot to post it. Maybe it's still useful to you if you haven't already suffered through those rapidgator links.
Thanks!!

khangbahuy

Dec 22, 2017
Anyone have the newest animation from this artist : pxlaoi/akwaifu

nwuser

Jan 11, 2018
Hi, can anyone share roiroimmd latest video non futa version?

Name is: いちゃいちゃゴーストダンス
Is the Miku and Rin PoV Ghost dance video non futa version, thanks.

Reactions: debuou

Deltagano

Dec 26, 2020
In the interest of preserving the old, I present to you a link to all of owsiswo's MMD works from 2018-2019, this is some of the early days guys. Enjoy! Half general MMD, half insect MMD.

Iwara doesn't have much left to describe this guy, but here ya go:

Thank you so much for the share ! His work were amazing !
It's really nostalgic to see some old work !

FloppaCougar

Mar 5, 2023
Yea, I'm still not sure of the best way to upload these big collections. I mean, mega would be ideal because you can make folders, but I don't like uploading to mega. I may just make individual pixeldrain albums in the future. Or possibly just rename the files so they make sense without the folder structure. Anyways, for now here are some thumbnails.

I uploaded this a few days ago but forgot to post it. Maybe it's still useful to you if you haven't already suffered through those rapidgator links.
Artist name?