MMD discussion/sharing

gresh

Oct 14, 2017
can someone share last video?

Kalinn

Nov 3, 2021

anyone knows who is author?
I've been searching for the author of that video for almost 2 hours and I haven't found anything lol. The only thing I discovered is the name of the 3d model. It's called kizuna akari and there are many artists who used that same model

Prael

Jul 3, 2023

anyone knows who is author?
I tried searching on Iwara with the following input:
1. Akari;
2. アカリ;
3. あかり;
4. Fukkireta;
5. 吹っ切れた;
6. Akali;
7. kizuna_akari tag.
If this video exists on Iwara, it is clearly too specifically named, since a search turned up nothing. Or I accidentally didn't notice the video I was looking for, but that's unlikely.

Kalinn

Nov 3, 2021
Does anyone know if Iwara's old videos will ever be available for download in the original quality? I'm trying to download this one and it's only available in 360p

I know that not long ago they had to change servers and that was why they were at that quality for now.

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
Does anyone know if Iwara's old videos will ever be available for download in the original quality? I'm trying to download this one and it's only available in 360p

I know that not long ago they had to change servers and that was why they were at that quality for now.
Just wait. I myself waiting for download two old videos. The main reason there is only 360p versions available - because there was the time (until 2018, IIRC) when Iwara has only source and 360p qualities, and older videos still doesn't have the 540p version, except for (maybe) situations when the author reuploaded their old videos after 2018.