2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

unholy baker

Apr 25, 2018
Stonks 9800, H-game edition, I guess?

For those that don't know - Stonks 9800 is an excellent financial game.

vidyaa

Mar 6, 2018
So I give this woman all of my money and she will do some erotic roleplay if she feels like it? Nothing else? I really don't get the appeal, but to each their own I guess. You're a sugar daddy that doesn't get any sugar.
Would have been cool if there was another girl to give all your money to, to compete with the first one? Real sugar daddy simulator.

Reactions: Angelcrush

Yeeteth345

Sep 10, 2019
Missing AI cg tag, the first image you can see her pinky is connected to the palm of her hand. :KEK:

Smoly

Oct 15, 2022
When i try to run the game on joiplay it's just a black screen, anyone know how to fix it?

Nooobies22

Sep 15, 2021
I think it's neat for humiliation kink, but it's rather short. The idea that you will get different conversations at different ranges of money you have is ok, but really there just should be more content.

leleo67

Apr 15, 2024
I kept playing because I thought we could eventually have seggs with her and then mind break her after simping for a while, but it never happened :/. Too irl like.

ivuvwev

Jan 27, 2023
damn im not this low but why this game exist , i hope im not this desperate in the future or in the present

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes