2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Sugar4Life

Sep 14, 2021
Also this is the main point.. I'll just make another post for it..
This will become more and more the truth as men gets unemployed and neglected.
The sad part about it isn't that we are willing to pay for it, it's that it's what the world wants as it's pushing us to do it more and more.
We are but humans, we have needs.

This site and similar is however a godbless.
I would recommend saving games on another harddrive coz the nazi's I talked about will likely target this sooner rather than later. Calling it woke, feminsist/sexist or whatever. rapist propaganda to whatever you can dream of.

The word feminist is quite exclusive btw.. It's an opposite word for sexist. Google it if you don't believe me as I'm bloody tired of explaining sexism to people.
See sexism is where one gender is preferred above another. Google says usually towards men being better than women but the word doesn't mean that. It just means one gender is above/ another, be it man or woman.
Nazi-feminists is what we call those who wants women to be above men.. they are sexists so to speak, if one is to use the correct term.
The interesting part is, just as the words rapist, sexist, all of the words you like.. There is no counter word for them.. Like non-rapist being called Heteroist. It also is funny that it's called feminist no? Why not masculinist? Coz men are bad right ? Women are not?
The whole shebang is a set up. Is what I'm saying..

Anyone wanna have a fight with me about this I'll take you on any day. I don't wanna google fancy words so keep it at an understandable level or go away.
r/whoosh

Feb 24, 2018
Love findom games (if it's not your kink, don't play it!)
This game is kind of good, and anyone who is into findom for real will see that the dev gets the findom kink, but is more into the humiliation aspect than some ppl.
The gameplay needs to be improved: You can just grind and make money for ever. All the dev needed to do is include a punishment for ignoring the domme for too many days, or if your money goes over a certain level. Then you'd need to choose whether the work or tribute, and be penalised for griding money.
Almost good, missed opportunity though. Looking forward to updates!
Are there other similar games?

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Any more of sad and shit and simp and I will repost my previous comment of wall of text. Coz I bloody hate it when people judging on this when the world is as it is. It's not as if people choose it.
I'll make it my personal mission even.

FemVieRo

Jan 21, 2022
ah hell nah my head is so brainrotten i read one of the tags as "volcel" instead of voiced :HideThePain:

Dogtrash

Feb 16, 2019
Pretty hot but there are only 3~ conversations, not counting the super short one when she messages you and demands the day's wages

Monstrozord

Mar 11, 2024
The sad part about it isn't that we are willing to pay for it, it's that it's what the world wants as it's pushing us to do it more and more.

I would recommend saving games on another harddrive coz the nazi's I talked about will likely target this sooner rather than later. Calling it woke, feminsist/sexist or whatever. rapist propaganda to whatever you can dream of.

The word feminist is quite exclusive btw.. It's an opposite word for sexist. Google it if you don't believe me as I'm bloody tired of explaining sexism to people.
See sexism is where one gender is preferred above another. Google says usually towards men being better than women but the word doesn't mean that. It just means one gender is above/ another, be it man or woman.
Nazi-feminists is what we call those who wants women to be above men.. they are sexists so to speak, if one is to use the correct term.
The interesting part is, just as the words rapist, sexist, all of the words you like.. There is no counter word for them.. Like non-rapist being called Heteroist. It also is funny that it's called feminist no? Why not masculinist? Coz men are bad right ? Women are not?

Anyone wanna have a fight with me about this I'll take you on any day. I don't wanna google fancy words so keep it at an understandable level or go away.
I was here to look at new Hentai-games , but having a based Conversation right now on this platform , on this specific game , isnt what i expected . But damn , i wholeheartedly appreciate it and im defenitly not alone with these thoughts . Thank you , great sir !

urbanvoid

Jun 26, 2018

This is a safe space, if you wanna get dommed by a strong independent woman that is financially stable you can just say so.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Lol the voice app used is the same as the one that has zundamon as a mascot, I can't unhear it.
Game is basically JOI with humiliation/findom aspect, I thought it would have a voyeur component but nope.
Boring to me, as I literally don't get the money thing, but maybe other people would like this.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes