RPGM Findom Queen (JOI/Femdom/NTR ) [Development Thread]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
Title.png

Hey everyone, I'm a solo dev working on my first game. The concept is straightforward: you live with a high school brat who's always finding ways to drain your money and humiliate you. I will also add NTR route(Optional). The game is in its early stages but I'll be sharing updates in this thread. I have a lot of content and gameplay mechanics planned,but it will take time since I'm both the programmer and artist.

That's it. Feel free to ask any questions! :3

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png Untitled-2.png

Last edited:

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
Wow bro, good job! you got the anatomy and angled views down pretty good. Are you using reference photos?
Coming from the pose in the cover i would like to ask, is there going to be a little of feet and perhaps smell fetishes in the game?
Good luck man!

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
Wow bro, good job! you got the anatomy and angled views down pretty good. Are you using reference photos?
Coming from the pose in the cover i would like to ask, is there going to be a little of feet and perhaps smell fetishes in the game?
Good luck man!
Hey man, thanks! I'm actually drawing from 3D references, i'm really bad at anatomy myself :-D.

Foot fetish will be one of the main fetishes.
Good luck man!
Thanks bro

Reactions: subbypet160

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
Worked on the game today, set up the main menu and added three core stats. Player can impact these stats to unlock different routes and scenes.

Screenshot (207).png

Reactions: Julien7509

DFem20

Aug 17, 2020
Worked on the game today, set up the main menu and added three core stats. Player can impact these stats to unlock different routes and scenes.
I really dig the art style, for money/working do you have any time-wasting minigames (kind of like the typing games) or resource management with hunger ...etc (like harshville/ death's punishment/ fem u zero) for the bottomless pit of despair/post findom regret feeling ?

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
I really dig the art style, for money/working do you have any time-wasting minigames (kind of like the typing games) or resource management with hunger ...etc (like harshville/ death's punishment/ fem u zero) for the bottomless pit of despair/post findom regret feeling ?
i'm still figuring out mini-games. Got this idea for a bookstore job where customers show different words above them and you have to type the opposite word to score the points. Not sure if it makes sense but i hope you grasp the concept.
Stamina is the only resource for now. You spend it at work to make money and you can get it back with sleep or an energy drink. The gameplay feels really grindy since i was more focused on the art and didn't put much thought into it yet.

I'd greatly appreciate it if you could share some inetresting gameplay/resource management mechanics for implementation.
Maybe something you liked in other games (especially on rpg maker :D)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes