RPGM Findom Queen (JOI/Femdom/NTR ) [Development Thread]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
Hey everyone! Do any of you guys have any interesting ideas for purchasable rewards that I should add into the game? These rewards can be bought during gameplay and will change some of MC's stats.

Here's an example - Spit swallow. It costs $70 and increases MC's submission.
Untitled-2.png

past0rlul

Jan 4, 2018
Hey there! Really interested in this project, I've actually been looking for something like that for a while now, so I'll be keeping an eye on the updates.
In terms of inspiration for the kind of gameplay you could incorporate in your game I'd suggest looking into Virtual Succubus, if you haven't already (https://f95zone.to/threads/virtual-succubus-v0-42-r3-succudev.54086/). It features similar fetishes, but plays more like a simulator, so having some similar mechanics but with a proper narrative in your project will certainly be a treat for the fans of VS like myself.

Hey everyone! Do any of you guys have any interesting ideas for purchasable rewards that I should add into the game? These rewards can be bought during gameplay and will change some of MC's stats.

View attachment 3134929
As for the ideas I have quite a few, so I'll just list them out (Be warned, some of them ARE pretty degenerate):
  • Make the JOI parts of the game be directed both at the player character and the players themselves. This way this ame can be played both like a JOI simulator and a more classic RPGM game for those who don't want to follow instructions;
  • If you decide to implement the previous idea in some form, some real-life challanges could be added as well. For example, orgasm denial/chastity for a specified amount of time (the time period could be determined by the in-game stats) or
  • If you're planning on having Findom Queen voice-acted at some point, I'd suggest adding erotic ASMR sessions or events (a guy can dream, right?);
  • Some sumata(outercourse)-focused rewards, like the PC rubbing his cock between the findom's thighs;
  • JOI-sessions, naturally;
  • Licking her shoes/heels and getting stepped on;
  • SPH event;
  • PC gets his ass slapped and his cock jerked off with an onahole;
  • PC gets jerked off sitting in FeMC's lap;
  • PC gets a footjob;
  • Face slaps;
  • CBT reward (FeMC sits on PC's face and punches his balls with her feet);
  • Public humiliation "reward";
  • Pet play with female MC leashing player character;
  • CEI reward;
  • Female MC streaming Male MC submit to her live;
  • Her sending nudes with degrading captions (maybe even have them censored for more humiliation);
  • Sniffing/licking her pits;
  • Pc gets locked in a chastity cage;
  • Feminization/ pc dressing like a girl for the domme's entertainment;
  • FeMC sitting on Male MC's face playing videogames;
  • MaleMC fucks FEMC with a strapon attached above his cock;
  • Male MC gives away shameful material for FeMC to blackmail him with;
  • Like the previous comment suggested, socks or shoes stuff: huffing her socks or masturbating with them, etc.;
  • Paying her to listen to PC praising her, while she degrades him (for high affection);
  • For something more extreme for PC with high submission - ruining orgasm in a toilet or a trash can. Properly disposing of waste, if you will.
  • Having the female MC on the call with the PC while she has sex with other guys or have her send/show the PC pictures of her with other men (for NTR route);
  • Cock comparisons between PC and the bulls (also for NTR);
  • Recording and editing videos of her cuckolding PC and then uploading them online (NTR);
  • FeMC flirts with another guy in front of Male Protag (NTR);
  • Protagonist buys condoms for FeMC and her bull (NTR);
  • FeMC fucks in PC's bed, PC ends up having to change his bedsheets (or not... NTR).
I'm sorry if this list is kind of bloated or hard to navigate, I just wrote down everything that came to mind. I hope at least some of these are going to be useful to you and good luck with your game!

Last edited:

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
Hey there! Really interested in this project, I've actually been looking for something like that for a while now, so I'll be keeping an eye on the updates.
In terms of inspiration for the kind of gameplay you could incorporate in your game I'd suggest looking into Virtual Succubus, if you haven't already (https://f95zone.to/threads/virtual-succubus-v0-42-r3-succudev.54086/). It features similar fetishes, but plays more like a simulator, so having some similar mechanics but with a proper narrative in your project will certainly be a treat for the fans of VS like myself.

As for the ideas I have quite a few, so I'll just list them out (Be warned, some of them ARE pretty degenerate):
  • Make the JOI parts of the game be directed both at the player character and the players themselves. This way this ame can be played both like a JOI simulator and a more classic RPGM game for those who don't want to follow instructions;
  • If you decide to implement the previous idea in some form, some real-life challanges could be added as well. For example, orgasm denial/chastity for a specified amount of time (the time period could be determined by the in-game stats) or
  • If you're planning on having Findom Queen voice-acted at some point, I'd suggest adding erotic ASMR sessions or events (a guy can dream, right?);
  • Some sumata(outercourse)-focused rewards, like the PC rubbing his cock between the findom's thighs;
  • JOI-sessions, naturally;
  • Licking her shoes/heels and getting stepped on;
  • SPH event;
  • PC gets his ass slapped and his cock jerked off with an onahole;
  • PC gets jerked off sitting in FeMC's lap;
  • PC gets a footjob;
  • Face slaps;
  • CBT reward (FeMC sits on PC's face and punches his balls with her feet);
  • Public humiliation "reward";
  • Pet play with female MC leashing player character;
  • CEI reward;
  • Female MC streaming Male MC submit to her live;
  • Her sending nudes with degrading captions (maybe even have them censored for more humiliation);
  • Sniffing/licking her pits;
  • Pc gets locked in a chastity cage;
  • Feminization/ pc dressing like a girl for the domme's entertainment;
  • FeMC sitting on Male MC's face playing videogames;
  • MaleMC fucks FEMC with a strapon attached above his cock;
  • Male MC gives away shameful material for FeMC to blackmail him with;
  • Like the previous comment suggested, socks or shoes stuff: huffing her socks or masturbating with them, etc.;
  • Paying her to listen to PC praising her, while she degrades him (for high affection);
  • For something more extreme for PC with high submission - ruining orgasm in a toilet or a trash can. Properly disposing of waste, if you will.
  • Having the female MC on the call with the PC while she has sex with other guys or have her send/show the PC pictures of her with other men (for NTR route);
  • Cock comparisons between PC and the bulls (also for NTR);
  • Recording and editing videos of her cuckolding PC and then uploading them online (NTR);
  • FeMC flirts with another guy in front of Male Protag (NTR);
  • Protagonist buys condoms for FeMC and her bull (NTR);
  • FeMC fucks in PC's bed, PC ends up having to change his bedsheets (or not... NTR).
I'm sorry if this list is kind of bloated or hard to navigate, I just wrote down everything that came to mind. I hope at least some of these are going to be useful to you and good luck with your game!
Thanks a ton for making that list, really helpful! I'm into JOI/SPH videos myself so i had very similar ideas but it's nice see them laid out like this. I'll add a few ideas from the list to the game now and save the rest for later updates. Also thinking about throwing in some extreme degenerate fetishes like pee drinking and scat, kinda like in Domina game (with an option to turn them off of course :-D)

About the voice acting, i'd LOVE to include some asmr sessions but hiring NSFW VA actresses with good voices is pretty pricey. I'll save it for later, maybe during the game's later stages

anyways, thanks again for your post! Gonna try out that game you linked:BootyTime:

Last edited:

slider

Jul 14, 2017

View attachment 3134929
Is there any mechanic related to horniness/frustration?

If the MC is usually caged, a reward could be allowing him to fap while kneeling in front of her, losing frustration points in the process.

eqhfocjb oeqgfoqe

Oct 27, 2020
Looks great, can't wait to try!
Will there be at least a bit of visual customization? For example option of no piercing on the domme?
And a gameplay question: will there be something like an affectionate route? The way I see it is the player ups the affection stat (I'm not sure what it does, but just guessing), the domme comes around to love him, and from there onward starts asking if he's fine with her games before starting them. She'll probably assume the role of a brat and use dirty talk for most of the time (still sincerely enjoying dominating the MC), but will value him at least a bit, accepting his scenario proposals and not doing something if he refuses.

Wish you all the best in your art creation

• Red Heart
Reactions: guttermind

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
Looks great, can't wait to try!
Will there be at least a bit of visual customization? For example option of no piercing on the domme?
And a gameplay question: will there be something like an affectionate route? The way I see it is the player ups the affection stat (I'm not sure what it does, but just guessing), the domme comes around to love him, and from there onward starts asking if he's fine with her games before starting them. She'll probably assume the role of a brat and use dirty talk for most of the time (still sincerely enjoying dominating the MC), but will value him at least a bit, accepting his scenario proposals and not doing something if he refuses.

Wish you all the best in your art creation
Thank you. I’ve added two basic outfits and that's all the customization for now. And yes, the affection stat directly impacts how the domme treats the player.

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
I love the visual direction of your game, fingers crossed that you'll be able to recover it. PS always backup your project, even on a pen-drive!
i know, really dumb mistake. I've got a few backups, but they're almost a month old and I've made ton of progress since then. Anyway, thanks for your support :3

Last edited:

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
don’t know, haven’t thought about patreon yet, its the least of my concerns atm
wish you good luck with your game, it looks very promising!
Alice looks like a perfect brat, I really, really love her design.
I suppose we'll have to wait a little bit to meet her, but I'm confident that we'll love her once it happens.

• Red Heart
Reactions: guttermind
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes