RPGM Findom Queen (JOI/Femdom/NTR ) [Development Thread]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kongykong

Aug 7, 2018
Love the model and super happy to hear you'll be adding extreme kinks (Lots of shoe/boot stuff hopefully :fingerscrossed: ). Best of luck, following closely.

• Red Heart
Reactions: guttermind

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Hey there! Really interested in this project, I've actually been looking for something like that for a while now, so I'll be keeping an eye on the updates.
In terms of inspiration for the kind of gameplay you could incorporate in your game I'd suggest looking into Virtual Succubus, if you haven't already (https://f95zone.to/threads/virtual-succubus-v0-42-r3-succudev.54086/). It features similar fetishes, but plays more like a simulator, so having some similar mechanics but with a proper narrative in your project will certainly be a treat for the fans of VS like myself.

As for the ideas I have quite a few, so I'll just list them out (Be warned, some of them ARE pretty degenerate):
  • Make the JOI parts of the game be directed both at the player character and the players themselves. This way this ame can be played both like a JOI simulator and a more classic RPGM game for those who don't want to follow instructions;
  • If you decide to implement the previous idea in some form, some real-life challanges could be added as well. For example, orgasm denial/chastity for a specified amount of time (the time period could be determined by the in-game stats) or
  • If you're planning on having Findom Queen voice-acted at some point, I'd suggest adding erotic ASMR sessions or events (a guy can dream, right?);
  • Some sumata(outercourse)-focused rewards, like the PC rubbing his cock between the findom's thighs;
  • JOI-sessions, naturally;
  • Licking her shoes/heels and getting stepped on;
  • SPH event;
  • PC gets his ass slapped and his cock jerked off with an onahole;
  • PC gets jerked off sitting in FeMC's lap;
  • PC gets a footjob;
  • Face slaps;
  • CBT reward (FeMC sits on PC's face and punches his balls with her feet);
  • Public humiliation "reward";
  • Pet play with female MC leashing player character;
  • CEI reward;
  • Female MC streaming Male MC submit to her live;
  • Her sending nudes with degrading captions (maybe even have them censored for more humiliation);
  • Sniffing/licking her pits;
  • Pc gets locked in a chastity cage;
  • Feminization/ pc dressing like a girl for the domme's entertainment;
  • FeMC sitting on Male MC's face playing videogames;
  • MaleMC fucks FEMC with a strapon attached above his cock;
  • Male MC gives away shameful material for FeMC to blackmail him with;
  • Like the previous comment suggested, socks or shoes stuff: huffing her socks or masturbating with them, etc.;
  • Paying her to listen to PC praising her, while she degrades him (for high affection);
  • For something more extreme for PC with high submission - ruining orgasm in a toilet or a trash can. Properly disposing of waste, if you will.
  • Having the female MC on the call with the PC while she has sex with other guys or have her send/show the PC pictures of her with other men (for NTR route);
  • Cock comparisons between PC and the bulls (also for NTR);
  • Recording and editing videos of her cuckolding PC and then uploading them online (NTR);
  • FeMC flirts with another guy in front of Male Protag (NTR);
  • Protagonist buys condoms for FeMC and her bull (NTR);
  • FeMC fucks in PC's bed, PC ends up having to change his bedsheets (or not... NTR).
I'm sorry if this list is kind of bloated or hard to navigate, I just wrote down everything that came to mind. I hope at least some of these are going to be useful to you and good luck with your game!
Wow that's a pretty comprehensive list. Have you considered that you might be a bit submissive?

• Haha
Reactions: SlaveOfDirtyFeet

leo5298

May 23, 2022
Any plans for ballbusting or caging? I would love to see that kind of content from a game like this. Could be anything from humiliating taps, to punches/kicks as a form of discipline, to threats/brutality for failing to pay.

Reactions: guttermind
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes