RPGM Completed Moaning Wives English Ver. [Final] [Hai Kai Hai]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Seems netori but the MC looks like a large black guy, which most nerds do not identify with. Hard to categorize.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Seems netori but the MC looks like a large black guy, which most nerds do not identify with. Hard to categorize.
I'm honestly fine with this. I'm not a large black guy but i'm really tired of ugly fat rapist and shota already. The mc here is mostly shapeless in h-scene so it's even better, he only appeared to be a black dude on the adventure map.

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
To me, hentai's only saving grace is plot. Western po*ns don't have any plot while in Japan, they do. But, the hecc is this?

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Really? From what I've seen here western devs put a premium on plot.
They do. Sorry for not being clear. I was talking about the pace and the type. Might be odd saying this here but I think they lack 'shame'. Too quick paced. Like, they are ready to get fucked.

Shadowmaset

Nov 25, 2017
Why did some games already use the excatly same town Map?
this shows me that the creator put only tiny bit effort in games.

nickzeik

Sep 24, 2018
So I don't understand the NTR tag as no one is getting taken from anyone. Even in the end, she's just getting gangbanged to catch up to her husband - she's not running off with the gang.

Definitely cheating, but that tag is missing. Definitely cuckolding, but no tag. Also the women literally cry rape, but that tag is missing.

I'm not as down on the game as everyone. The misogyny, racism and even conversations with the cuckolds are parody and pretty amusing.

Reactions: Fibbers

Maximeme

Aug 20, 2017
The way the screenshots read it's like the guy is going to die if he doesn't have sex with wives.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes