RPGM Completed Moaning Wives English Ver. [Final] [Hai Kai Hai]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Jul 28, 2017
missing one, the one at the bottom left of cg room
Edit: NVM, ald found her
PS: the one of top left is found in the forest at the bottom screen after the monster fighting husband

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
missing one, the one at the bottom left of cg room
Edit: NVM, ald found her
PS: the one of top left is found in the forest at the bottom screen after the monster fighting husband
Why would you say missing one, then edit to say you found her and not say where lol. I am also missing that one. At least you helped me find the top left one, both the ones on the left seem like 10x harder to find than all the rest of the girls. Pretty sure the last one on bottom left is mayors wife but nfi where she is.
[edit] Idk how I missed this one but bottom left one is just in the adventurers guild, near book.

I want to say as well the way the forest loops map infinitely if you keep walking is some trippy shit that I have never seen in a RPGM game before.

Last edited:

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
The evolution of RPGM is like Visual Novels.
Visual novels went from branching paths to nukige.
RPGM went from actually rpg mechanics to uh... click and fuck?
Well at least this is still better than the puzzle trash that is released on steam :KEK:.
This is heavily modified MTL.

We can always wait for takeda hiromitsu to save us. :KEK:

4rn4ld0

Jul 6, 2019
Finally a game where the MC is black, and the game is like that.... Why can't we have nice things?

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Finally a game where the MC is black, and the game is like that.... Why can't we have nice things?
Well. As far as I know, most creators are White and Asian and this is a NTR game, maybe a black creator doesn't into that kind of shit? or if he's willing to do it, he can't because of the market and is not willing to risk his time?

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes