RPGM Abandoned Mobster Queen [v0.3] [BlankDev]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ppASVDunlgUbuZ4DOTu4EUTPggNAGXw3w9njDxi15ueWGTSDmCX3gwCjgLNsbwjU.jpg

Overview:
Anna is a young pretty woman. She lived in the countryside with her aunt. Until her father died in an accident.
So. She decides to come back to her father's city.
And become the boss of the gang, "Blue star".
You take on the role of Anna. (In the main story). Be a gang leader and rule the city in the way it should be.

Updated: 08/12/2017
Developer/Publisher:

Censorship: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Windows: - - -

MAC: - - -

This version is the last version of Mobster queen in rpg maker
The next version of Mobster queen. It will be created by
Ren'py.
In the new version. New players can start playing without playing the first 3 versions before . But you could try it if you want to know some story in the past..
The first 3 versions are just like an prologue for the new version that are coming soon...

J

JoanaStevens

i think i pass on this one, looked at the demo, game seems nice so far but what i dont like is the rape and blackmail options, if you guys like rape and blackmail content you should take a look at this game

Reactions: - Blank -

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
i think i pass on this one, looked at the demo, game seems nice so far but what i dont like is the rape and blackmail options, if you guys like rape and blackmail content you should take a look at this game
Thanks for the notice, I too am not a big fan of those tags.
But the premise seems refreshing for a change, which is a big plus.

- Blank -

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2017
Thank you for your comment . I realised that it too violent . I'm sorry . So I'll delete that tags . And maybe Make a choice in-game for player to choose to play the Violent scene or not .

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Yeah, that's what really turns me off about some of these games, when you're nearly forced into doing options that you don't want to do and particularly don't like.

Reactions: Aiden and - Blank -
J

JoanaStevens

Thank you for your comment . I realised that it too violent . I'm sorry . So I'll delete that tags . And maybe Make a choice in-game for player to choose to play the Violent scene or not .
if you make the rape and balckmail an option you can choose it would be great, i know games who give you the choice and i love it

Reactions: pcg50 and - Blank -

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I think you could give player a choice instead of forcing them to do one particular thing, especially when it's controversial like rape, blackmail, incest, scat, blood and gore and all other weird stuff that I have never even heard of. lol.

swagmcswag

Mar 13, 2017
dont get rid of the content. it's awesome! Any chance you'll add pregnancy in-game? that'd be hot.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
wow! Who knew social justice warriors invaded weg games? if you dont like it, dont play. it's as simple as that. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you get to ruin everyone else's fun.
How did he ruin anyone's fun ? He didn't say to dev remove anything. He just said I don't like this things so I'll pass. Why overreaction

J

JoanaStevens

since he didn't like he doesn't have to play the game. this is for people who like it or have legitimate criticisms. not social justice warriors. coming in and whining does nothing and on top of that he made the developer tone down the game.

WEG games aren't a fucking space.
at first its she not he, and second you didnt read my post at all, i said that the game looks nice and that everyone who likes the rape and blackmail content should take a look at this game, so how is this ruining the game for others?

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
since he didn't like he doesn't have to play the game. this is for people who like it or have legitimate criticisms. not social justice warriors. coming in and whining does nothing and on top of that he made the developer tone down the game.

WEG games aren't a fucking space.
But he tried the game and express his opinion about it. Since this is a free discussion thread I can't see any problem with that. You are overreacting. Calm down