RPGM Abandoned Mobster Queen [v0.3] [BlankDev]

mod70

Jul 7, 2017
Love the game so far, looking forward to seeing the plot develop more. Stick with your vision, you can't please everyone.

Reactions: - Blank -

Hiei

Dec 27, 2016
Love the game so far, looking forward to seeing the plot develop more. Stick with your vision, you can't please everyone.
Well said, games that try to please everyone often please nobody. I'd rather the developer didn't waste his time implementing vanilla sex paths in a story about mobsters.

There's a reason all of the biggest crowdfunded h-game developers tend to focus on a fetish. That's because they have an audience, an their games appeal to them.

Although it does get a little over the top sometimes, when you have 99 h-game dev's making games about a goofy 12 year old boy (I have to play as) sleeping with hot women.

But hey people have their tastes, I can say one thing though. I'm pretty sure none of the successful h-games are vanilla. Because it's the most boring an utterly pointlessly genre that doesn't require a game to be expressed.

Reactions: mod70 and - Blank -
I

Icantseeme

It's not rape if you like it, so shut the fuck up cunt, sit down, and don't fight it.

This game is also fiction. How fucking autistic do you have to be to get trigged by fiction rape? you probably get triggered when you see (g)rape soda in the grocery store, moron.

Go "resist" with shia labouf, moron.
What is with all the oversensitive people on this site? No one is "trigged" by it. Someone just said the equivalent of "the game looks cool but isn't my style" and the game dev decided to make those scenes optional. No one is forcing it, no one is trying to "change the dev's vision", no one even asked for it. It was the dev's choice alone. The only ones who seem "trigged" are people like you and swag who can't seem to stand the idea of not everyone liking the same things as you or the game dev not catering to you alone.

You have some serious insecurity issues that need to be worked out if this outburst is normal for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Seriously, a good few people here need to turn off their flamethrowers and put down their pitchforks.
Take a look -- it's a fricking game.

Fictional Events
Fictional People

It's a work of FICTION.

I'm half expecting someone to shout "Persona!" and beat me to death with their inner demon now.

This having been said, I'll give the next release a whirl when it comes about.

- Blank -

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2017
I've read all of your comments . Thank you for your comments and advice . I’ll improve .

BTW. The 0.1 version was already released . You can download it on the first page.

If you found any bugs and problems. Please leave your comment here.

I hope you enjoy <3

* My skills is not good enough. But I'll do my best. :closedeyesmile:x'D
.:oops:XD

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm in 2 minds with this whether to try it or not.

When I see a game called "mobster queen" i'm expecting a women putting other people through shit....

I've got a horrible feeling this is just another female MC being raped/forced/blackmailed though.

If that is the case it would make me question the games title.

- Blank -

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2017
I'm in 2 minds with this whether to try it or not.

When I see a game called "mobster queen" i'm expecting a women putting other people through shit....

I've got a horrible feeling this is just another female MC being raped/forced/blackmailed though.

If that is the case it would make me question the games title.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I will wait to play this game until it's got more content, Seems like a nice premise. Like others have voiced, take in criticism but don't change anything you don't want to change story wise. Alternate routes and branching storylines are totally fine if that's what you want. That would mean you could make what you want and add something else for people who don't enjoy the violence or whatever. Good luck with the creation of your game, always great to see a dev trying to be involved.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hmmm... Wiah that being the case she'd better...

Pretty much this.

I see mobster queen I expect badass but what I get is cum slut.

Before I get pounced on by anyone, i'm not complaining about the game, i'm merely sayin the title of the does not reflect the games content. It was a tad misleading.

However, dev says she'll be badass in the future so i'll take his word for it.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
I'm just glad there is actual sexual content in this game early on unlike other devs that release 'adult' games with no 'adult' content.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
To the dev: Don't run into a wall trying to please every complaint on the forum one way or the other -- especially this early on, you'll just lose your motivation.

You do the game you envision for now, then perhaps you can start looking at changes once you have a more solid base.

As an aside, these adult games are RIPE with stuff I don't agree with in the real world (incest, zoo, abuse, violence etc) luckily I can filter fiction from reality.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Thank you for your comment . I realised that it too violent . I'm sorry . So I'll delete that tags . And maybe Make a choice in-game for player to choose to play the Violent scene or not .
No offence dude but you don't have to cater to the care bears stick to your guns and make the game you want and what is in your vision.... You are making a game about mobsters and criminals it supposed to be rapey and violent if people can't get over that they should move to a game that isn't about ya know..... Fucking criminals and violent people..