RPGM Abandoned Mobster Queen [v0.3] [BlankDev]

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
It has a lot of potential. The girl looks like Dana of DOD . A brother sister sex is what I hope for in the future It could be hot

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This made me ROFL. I haven't played the game yet, but a mobster queen wouldn't think anything like that (unless it's the end goal of the game and not actually the premise). Surely she'd at least have some pepper spray on her or maybe even something a little more... permanent. I mean, really... What kind of mobster would miss a hobo? There's even a missing apostrophe in that quote that changes the entire meaning of the sentence.
Yup, that hobo should end up like fish food or ingredient of some building foundation.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Ok, I have to ask this, why tf do I have to watch a hobo masturbate behind a girl's back?

Anyway, I got passed that and after the party the mc wakes up and there are no indication of what to do. Is this the end of this version or did the dev just forgot to add the quests in the quest log?

natnat

May 13, 2017
Could someone upload a save after having talked to one of the guy at the gym? I always get stuck with a "failed to load img/pictures/20%Kvisit-3.png" error. Can't find a way to get around it, but it seems some of you don't get this error ?

Reactions: GuardianFO

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
its funny in its own way lol, bit variety than the usual "hey, i gonna incest fuck you all" or "i'm stupid and naive, so please use me and you got my thanks" stuff are refreshing. thanks for the share.

FutasForLife

Aug 24, 2017
I got to the end and didn't really have much happen... Is there any content in this game a few looks at her body and jerk off scene with the bro and a little grope scene am I doing something wrong?

primoo357

Jun 30, 2017
Don't listen to the weak at heart haters. This game is awesome and I love rape and forced corruption that leads to Rape :)
Some of us want to see powerful women brought to their knees in a forced corruption setting breaking their courage and confidence. This is fucking hot!!

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
I didn't download this because ..... ugh another rpgm. But promise for future story continuation in renpy, I'll give the story a try :)
RGPM have the best games, sorry but it's true, might not be the best program but it has the most content and fun, apart from mindless clicking you get from many other games like BB for example.
Great RGPMs:

- Lily of the valley
- Elena's Life
- Mischief War
- Lida's Adventures
- Anna Exciting Affection

And I could go on and on...
Getting tired of these anti RPGM replies.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
@Iggybousse , Dude , tastes are depends on person to person. Just click to ''Most Viewed Threads'' and you will see that there is only 1 rpg game againts 12 ren'py game. People are more into ren'py because it is easier to play. There is no running around or you can save your game just before from a critical choice etc. However , while playing with Rpg game , it gives you much more game atmosphere. I would prefer ren'py over rpg but this is my taste my preference.
There are great rpg and ren'py games out there but please be a little more respectful to people's preferences.

GuardianFO

Jan 21, 2018
Could someone upload a save after having talked to one of the guy at the gym? I always get stuck with a "failed to load img/pictures/20%Kvisit-3.png" error. Can't find a way to get around it, but it seems some of you don't get this error ?

I´ve got the same problem. Can´t get past the gym manager..

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I see nothing in that list of yours that's great let alone any good. I have no problem with RPGM games but the ones you listed I would flush down the toilet before I would ever play them.

Reactions: Sharku

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
@myuinny , It is all about tastes but do you have any idea how much time developers are putting to create those games that you are bad mouthing on them? Anna Exciting Affection and Elena's life are quite populer in f95 and Lily was also very popular and it was in ''Most viewed threads'' a while ago. Ofc you can hate those kind of games.. It is perfectly understandable but flush down toilet? Come on man.

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
Is there a lesbian route to play this? The idea seems interesting, but I only like female protagonist corruption/domination games, if they can be played lesbian (MFF threesomes don't count).

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
@

I see nothing in that list of yours that's great let alone any good. I have no problem with RPGM games but the ones you listed I would flush down the toilet before I would ever play them.
That's a matter of opinion, they are still great games loved by many.

@Iggybousse , Dude , tastes are depends on person to person. Just click to ''Most Viewed Threads'' and you will see that there is only 1 rpg game againts 12 ren'py game. People are more into ren'py because it is easier to play. There is no running around or you can save your game just before from a critical choice etc. However , while playing with Rpg game , it gives you much more game atmosphere. I would prefer ren'py over rpg but this is my taste my preference.
There are great rpg and ren'py games out there but please be a little more respectful to people's preferences.
Respect? I was replying to someone not respecting RPGM (yet again) explaining why I prefer it to mindless clicking you see in Renpy games for example. I don't care what people like, I am just tired of seeing the hate towards RPGM.
Don't see me replying in every Renpy game 'Oh no another Renpy game, I'll skip it...'.

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
RGPM have the best games, sorry but it's true, might not be the best program but it has the most content and fun, apart from mindless clicking you get from many other games like BB for example.
Great RGPMs:

- Lily of the valley
- Elena's Life
- Mischief War
- Lida's Adventures
- Anna Exciting Affection

And I could go on and on...
Getting tired of these anti RPGM replies.
I'm not "anti" , it's just not my kind of game engine i personally enjoy.
Did i say there were no good rpgm's?
Following a few of them like,
Vis Major
AEA
My sister Mia
The artifact
Ordinary day

I personally don't have the patience to start another one made with this program and all i said "the promise to make the continuation it ren'py makes me want to try the story.
Getting tired of these "i don't like your opinion" replies