RPGM Abandoned Mobster Queen [v0.3] [BlankDev]

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
I'm not "anti" , it's just not my kind of game engine i personally enjoy.
Did i say there were no good rpgm's?
Following a few of them like,
Vis Major
AEA
My sister Mia
The artifact
Ordinary day

I personally don't have the patience to start another one made with this program and all i said "the promise to make the continuation it ren'py makes me want to try the story.
Getting tired of these "i don't like your opinion" replies
I didn't download this because ..... ugh another rpgm.
And I'm tired of reading this. Don't like it, your opinion, but I wish people would stop their demeaning attitude every time they see an RPGM game, if it's not you it's always someone else, it's annoying as fock.
Many people don't like Renpy either but you don't see them (us) posting that in every Renpy game thread?
It's in the damn title as a TAG, no need to spill your unwanted opinion.

Yeh might sound harsh, but I had it with these kind of comments.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
The game is not bad, but i get tied of getting lost in that city, and the quest log gives almost no help. The creator could really organize things a little, or at least do what many games do and mark a pointer to where the objectives are.

Reactions: Rroarr

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
Jesus this stuff looks like it is originally russian and was translated by a machine (which, we all know that, are run by drunken monkeys... you know - those ones with the typewriters in the laboratories)

plz say i m right or if not... that it s simply not russian but dunno chinese

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
This is actually a fairly decent game to play. It's kind of sad to see it switch to Ren'py after getting used to playing it through RPG Maker. But hopefully it will become a more refined game. Time will tell.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
dont get rid of the content. it's awesome! Any chance you'll add pregnancy in-game? that'd be hot.
That would efinitely add something to the game. For those of you whining about violence? "Mobster Queen" alone is enough to tell you there's going to be violence. So why are you complaining? Do you know of any Organized Crime mob that isn't violent? Still, I'm not against having choices where you can avoid the violence if you want to, but don't go cutting it completely. Then all you'll have is a game based totally on political correctness, and it's going to suck big fat juicy donkey toenails.

Reactions: Dr. Jeepers

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
This is actually a fairly decent game to play [...]But hopefully it will become a more refined game. Time will tell.
Yeah... decent indeed... if you don't mind vast empty places, disappearing npcs (i think: caused by bugs), npcs that don t move (see playgrounds, or the market [where the 4 vendors have the like the same textboxes for the first "quest"] or that whatever it is strip-bar-thingie near the castle), a huge amount of npcs you can t talk to, "cutscenes" that crush the gamecontroles, and the missing of grammar, correctly used vocabulary and punctuation marks.... i don t know where to stop sry.

But i agree with you - hopefully it will become a more refined game

mario911

Nov 17, 2017
dont find market where is it on map , have quest collect the money(go to the market and collect the tax)

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
take the main and only castle entrance and follow the road. there are some stalls with 4 dudes at the sides +1 dude at more or less the center in the first town map's north. It s not a separated map or indoors like a mall.

risuplinsu

Sep 27, 2017
take the main and only castle entrance and follow the road. there are some stalls with 4 dudes at the sides +1 dude at more or less the center in the first town map's north. It s not a separated map or indoors like a mall.
yes but how to colect money??

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
talk to the trainerguy then fetch your brother and then you can talk to each of the 4 stallowner - fin

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
The quest log really sucks... There is only one main quest at the moment and it sent me to talk to Arnold, after that I went back to Kelvin and beat up the two thiefs. After that the quest log tells me I should "talk to Kelvin and then" - that's it. Kelvin just wants me to join him but I'm not able to talk to anyone besides a woman in the north who is waiting for her husband.

Tips what to do next?