Mod Request and My mod list

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018

Overview:
Hello folks, this post is for you guys if you want to request mods. My criteria for making a mod:​
1) It must be a Ren'py game
2) It will be a 3d game only, no kinetic novel
3) I will decide if I am interested enough in making a mod for this game that you've requested
4) You should paste the link of the game for me so it will be more convenient for me
5) For the games having non-English scripts, the decision is based on what kind of language (Spanish is unlikely to do it because it has weird symbols causing errors) and how the translation script file works (translate by each word or by sentence)
Modder: LaikDink
Language: English
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
A prominent modder has recently "retired", i can't remember who it was, but all the games that was the only modder for i'll probably keep requesting as the games get updated next.

Reactions: LaikDink

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
A prominent modder has recently "retired", i can't remember who it was, but all the games that was the only modder for i'll probably keep requesting as the games get updated next.
Yeah, I agree with you. For now, my main plan is trying to take over some abandoned mods but some of the games have complicated scripts as College Kings or A Mother Love, so it's like 50/50 for me to remake or redo them.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Can you try doing the game mod - A Life Worth Living? There aren't much choices yet since it's early in development but still you can try.

I'm the part of the development team and will be happy to help with anything you need.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Can you try doing the game mod - A Life Worth Living? There aren't much choices yet since it's early in development but still you can try.

I'm the part of the development team and will be happy to help with anything you need.
Yes it is worth to try

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Can you add Gallery mod in Fashion business And release it for Android ???
Sorry, but my answer is no because I have no intention to release my mod in Android. I think you may know some other modders who focus on making Android port so you can contact them

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
This game needs a WT mod, can you do that?
Maim Lain used to do it, but for some reason, he/she is not doing it anymore. And he/she is not responding either.

https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hunt-v0-13-3a-moochie.25264/
Oh yeah, this game is really famous right?? Honestly, I tried doing this but this game is so complicated and when I read the WT mod script and the game's script, I wasn't able to understand the script here. This game has too many paths that I can't cover it all. Just like you, I used to play this game but since Maim disappeared, I haven't played this game, either. I will try it one more time but I can't ensure you if I am able to update the Maim ones so don't expect too much

• Love
Reactions: AK Khan

AK Khan

Mar 14, 2020
Oh yeah, this game is really famous right?? Honestly, I tried doing this but this game is so complicated and when I read the WT mod script and the game's script, I wasn't able to understand the script here. This game has too many paths that I can't cover it all. Just like you, I used to play this game but since Maim disappeared, I haven't played this game, either. I will try it one more time but I can't ensure you if I am able to update the Maim ones so don't expect too much
Thanks for the reply. And I hope you are able to create that mod properly.
Good luck.