Mod Request and My mod list

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Can you do this one? The modder did not update the mod after episode 2. So I was wondering if you are interested in this game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/life-changing-choices-remastered-ep-4-niichan.63514/
This game needs a WT mod, can you do that?
Maim Lain used to do it, but for some reason, he/she is not doing it anymore. And he/she is not responding either.

https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hunt-v0-13-3a-moochie.25264/
yeah, honestly I'm not so sure if I am interested enough in this because I'm not into this kind of visual. And for your request Photo Hunt, I have to say I can not continue the mod because it is too much path that I'm tangled up and the WT pdf that I have to use as the reference source for WT mod is not good and clear enough to help me make the mod and I'm misleading while using my own mod here and I don't have enough time to fix it thoroughly now. Sorry that I have to disappoint you one more time but I have to refuse both of them. And I think sooner or later, there will be modders who are able and interested in doing both mod for this game

• Sad
Reactions: AK Khan

AK Khan

Mar 14, 2020
yeah, honestly I'm not so sure if I am interested enough in this because I'm not into this kind of visual. And for your request Photo Hunt, I have to say I can not continue the mod because it is too much path that I'm tangled up and the WT pdf that I have to use as the reference source for WT mod is not good and clear enough to help me make the mod and I'm misleading while using my own mod here and I don't have enough time to fix it thoroughly now. Sorry that I have to disappoint you one more time but I have to refuse both of them. And I think sooner or later, there will be modders who are able and interested in doing both mod for this game
That's so sad. But don't worry, no problem. Thanks for the reply!

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Can you create a mod for this game? ShaddyModda used to create mod for this game. But he abandoned this game. That's why I haven't played it since.
https://f95zone.to/threads/meeting-her-v0-1-7-4-verde.71500/
this one is written in Spanish so when I tried continuing this, it leads to a big problem that the script didn't run smoothly due to weird symbols of the script. I may consider going on what Shaddy has done but only when the original script is English. Otherwise, it is a big no from me because I have to rewrite and translate the script from the beginning and it will require me a lot of time and an unwanted headache.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: AK Khan

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Can u pls make wt mod of coral city v1.5.5
This one is too complicated and I've tried it before and was unsuccessful. Sorry to let you down to say I don't want to do this game

AK Khan

Mar 14, 2020
I've made a demo version for this game but I decided not to release it for now because the last updated version was in January. I want to wait for the new update to release this one. So hope you don't mind that and stay tuned for this mod.
Oh, Of course. No problem, I'll wait!

ReefKoras

Nov 12, 2020
Is it possible to do this game? It has 5 chapters, each one are really grindy and tricky to trigger the events. I can play for 1 - 2 hrs without getting the event while following the guide. Cure My Addiction

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Is it possible to do this game? It has 5 chapters, each one are really grindy and tricky to trigger the events. I can play for 1 - 2 hrs without getting the event while following the guide. Cure My Addiction
Honestly, I'm not interested in doing the completed game for now because I have quite active games that need to focus on. Sorry about that

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021

Overview:
Hello folks, this post is for you guys if you want to request mods. My criteria for making a mod:​
1) It must be a Ren'py game
2) It will be a 3d game only, no kinetic novel
3) I will decide if I am interested enough in making a mod for this game that you've requested
4) You should paste the link of the game for me so it will be more convenient for me
5) For the games having non-English scripts, the decision is based on what kind of language (Spanish is unlikely to do it because it has weird symbols causing errors) and how the translation script file works (translate by each word or by sentence)
Modder: LaikDink
Language: English
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If possible please make mod for College Kings-15.1.0. (Part one)
thanks in advance !
I have to turn down this one. It has complicated paths and quite too many variables that I can't control totally. And honestly, I'm not too interested in this game
Damn I already have the answer.