Mod Request and My mod list

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I thought this one has the walkthrough and point function? Last time I played it I didn't think that it needs modding. Maybe will check it again
It does have a limited built-in walkthrough of sorts, but a full one would be nice. What it REALLY needs a mod for, though, is a scene gallery. That's what I came to request.

Reactions: Asenaris

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Reactions: Asenaris

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018

Overview:
Hello folks, this post is for you guys if you want to request mods. My criteria for making a mod:​
1) It must be a Ren'py game
2) It will be a 3d game only, no kinetic novel
3) I will decide if I am interested enough in making a mod for this game that you've requested
4) You should paste the link of the game for me so it will be more convenient for me
5) For the games having non-English scripts, the decision is based on what kind of language (Spanish is unlikely to do it because it has weird symbols causing errors) and how the translation script file works (translate by each word or by sentence)
1) It is Ren'py.
2) Renders are 3d, it's sandbox.
3) Fair enough. (but you should know, dev is very consistent but very poor with updates)
4) Jen's Dilemma <---Game link
5) It's in English.

Mod Type: This game requires WALKTHROUGH/HINT SYSTEM. Without it, it's unplayable.

Good luck modding. Because you gonna need it. Just promise me that you don't smash you PC while examining this game:KEK:

Reactions: no1milfhunter

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
1) It is Ren'py.
2) Renders are 3d, it's sandbox.
3) Fair enough. (but you should know, dev is very consistent but very poor with updates)
4) Jen's Dilemma <---Game link
5) It's in English.

Mod Type: This game requires WALKTHROUGH/HINT SYSTEM. Without it, it's unplayable.

Good luck modding. Because you gonna need it. Just promise me that you don't smash you PC while examining this game:KEK:
I've played this game before and I have to say that I have no clue when I play it so to make WT mod? It is quite dubious for me. Will try to check it out